header.nohb.html

Nice Old Timey Kit New Vaudeville Band

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keepin’ the beat since 1973 Woodstock, N.Y.
Henri Harrison.

Drummer 'Mad' Henri Harrison behind his drumkit, British musician Bob Kerr, pianist Stan Haywood, trombonist Hugh 'Shuggy' Watts (standing), and singer and guitarist 'Moody' Mick Wilsher, and British singer-songwriter and musician Alan Klein (obscured by newspaper), with bassist Neil Korner standing as The New Vaudeville Band perform live at an unspecified venue, location unspecified, circa 1967. Klein is also known as 'Tristam, Seventh Earl of Cricklewood'. (Photo by Don Paulsen/Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images)
New Vaudeville Band Play Live

richardh253

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Henri Harrison.

Drummer 'Mad' Henri Harrison behind his drumkit, British musician Bob Kerr, pianist Stan Haywood, trombonist Hugh 'Shuggy' Watts (standing), and singer and guitarist 'Moody' Mick Wilsher, and British singer-songwriter and musician Alan Klein (obscured by newspaper), with bassist Neil Korner standing as The New Vaudeville Band perform live at an unspecified venue, location unspecified, circa 1967. Klein is also known as 'Tristam, Seventh Earl of Cricklewood'. (Photo by Don Paulsen/Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images)
New Vaudeville Band Play Live
love the spats.

JimmyM

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I can’t believe I asked my dad to buy the single for me when I was 6, but I guess that’s what being 6 is all about ;)

Tubwompus

Reaction score
Just goes to show that ol’ Jellyroll Morton nailed it when he said..,

“One never know, do one?”

Trommeslager

Reaction score
It rare to see musicians hating playing song as much is as you hating the listen to its.