Nickname Change

ayryq

Reaction score
Nope, maybe moderators get that line, but I don't.
Clipboard01.jpg

MasterBlaster

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Usually, admin has to allow that option for a member, in the admin area. Normally, it's not a moderator's call.

zenstat

Senior Cymbal Nerd
Reaction score
Hmm ok I changed mine before I was a mod....maybe something changed with the upgrade, sorry
Yes it did change. This has been reported multiple times and nobody who has the ability to change it seems to be listening. Or if they are listening then they are not acting. Note also that there are two distinct fields whose accessibility and/or utility has changed. One is the screen name (mine used to be zenstat). That evaporated leaving me as steveblack because that has been my login name. A number of people have complained about this, some have had a user name change done for them. I think that the new version no longer has the concept of a login name versus a screen name. Then there is the Custom Title field which you are talking about. The interface to that evaporated for ordinary users, although if an ordinary user changed that before the "upgrade" last year then the change is still showing. I did and mine is still a custom title.

Alex

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The option to change your custom title will be available in the near future.

If anyone wants to have their username changed, please send me a PM and we'll take it from there.

Thanks.

Latest posts