No Longer A Plethora of Zildjian for sale: six gone, five left

mewing

Reaction score
"I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora."

Based upon this definition from a great comedy classic, I think I did, in fact, have a plethora.

No cracks, no keyholing, but all used cymbals. No idea of age, as I didn't buy any of them new. They have just been part of my collection for various amounts of time, or came to me with a kit. Ask any questions (except for a sound file; I don't really have the right equipment to give a good example, and I don't know what you have for playback). All prices are plus shipping; ask for a quote. Yes, I might entertain a discount for multiples. Take offers? Eh, maybe. Give it a shot if you think I'm too high (five of first six sold at asking price). 317.695.0696

First, the ride and hats:

Medium ride, 22" 3,438 grams SOLD locally
New Beats, 14" 982g and 1,415g SOLD locally
A Custom hats, 13" 790g and 1,065g $130

Attachments

Last edited:

mewing

Reaction score
Next, A Custom crashes and an Armand thin:

15" A Custom Crash with a little bit of what appears to be marks from white painted sticks, 887g SOLD
16" A Custom Fast Crash with logos polished off and a bit of keyhole, really thin edges, 922g SOLD locally
18" A Custom Crash, 1,330g SOLD locally
16" Armand thin crash with really thin edges, 976g $95

Attachments

Last edited:

mewing

Reaction score
Now the rest of the crash cymbals, block letter Zildjians:

19" Medium crash, 1,838g SOLD locally
18" Medium thin crash, 1,516g $115
15" Paper thin crash, 753g $90
14" Thin crash, 667g $70

Attachments

Last edited:

trommel

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
It would help if you put the age of the cymbal(cymbals). Why are you replacing them or selling them? Exactly what do you mean by "bendable edges"? All cymbals , especially Thin & Paper Thin cymbals bend & flop around when you strike them, like an eel just pulled out of the water when you are fishing. If cymbals didn't flex/flop/bend, you would break them evert time you hit them.

Last edited: