No Nuts Cymbal Sleeves - Utility and Performance

NoButsBill

Reaction score
Hello Michael, Not all cymbal holes are the same. Our sleeves are tapered from 10mm to 13mm. If they are binding at the bottom, you can use a felt or you can use our compression fit CymRings.
They go under over and in between cymbals.

NoButsBill

Reaction score
I know there are people out there who don't want to put wing nuts on their cymbals thinking they will play and sound like Carter McLean, but nope, not for me. I'll gladly stick with my Tama quick release wing nuts.
Options for everyone out there. Sometimes you don’t know until you try. Either way, it’s all about the music!

NoButsBill

Reaction score
I know there are people out there who don't want to put wing nuts on their cymbals thinking they will play and sound like Carter McLean, but nope, not for me. I'll gladly stick with my Tama quick release wing nuts.
By the way, not just a topper. No Nuts Sleeve is a squeeze fit pack away with stand cymbal mount. Cymrings allow for auto me positioning for each cymbal setup

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
I swear by them too.

multijd

DFO Veteran
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m very happy with mine. The CymRings work perfectly on smaller hole cymbals like my old K’s. You can use a felt or not. They work both ways. One thing I really like is they fit virtually any stand so if your are using house kits and there are no washer, felt OR sleeve, these will save your butt. Just don’t leave them behind!!