Noble & Cooley Drum Keys $99.99 Set

NobleCooleyNut

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are interesting but I don’t plan to purchase any . I have lots of drum keys and some true favourites in my collection like the Sonor Protean pair , Evans magnetic drum key , the INDe drums key .

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I will be selling each for $29 usd, that's the MAP determined by N&C. The whole set though, I am not sure why I would buy every model unless I am collecting them. Pick a favorite and bob's yer uncle.

Deafmoon

Reaction score
I will be selling each for $29 usd, that's the MAP determined by N&C. The whole set though, I am not sure why I would buy every model unless I am collecting them. Pick a favorite and bob's yer uncle.
I think Murat said it best. The set is a bit much.

cochlea

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Murat - Do you know if N&C plans to include one of these new keys when you purchase a new snare? My Craviotto snare didn't come with a key, which surprised me given the price of their snares. I almost bought one on ebay but a DFO member graciously came through and sent me one for free!

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Murat - Do you know if N&C plans to include one of these new keys when you purchase a new snare? My Craviotto snare didn't come with a key, which surprised me given the price of their snares. I almost bought one on ebay but a DFO member graciously came through and sent me one for free!
I have not heard that but I would think it would be a nice gesture . I know one thing though. If someone buys a N&C snare from me, that would be my gift to them. It just makes sense.

curotto

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to be sure re the non key...check the side pouch of the Craviotto bag, that's usuaslly where the key is.

Mike

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love to hear the skepticism, but the true value isn't recognized until you've experienced how women are drawn to you and want to jump in your bed once they've had a look at your high-dollar drum keys! That effect is maximized when the ladies know you play "boutique" drums! Very impressive.

Dumpy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I suppose it’s like guys who wear Harley Davidson shirts and jackets that don’t own the bike- the affordable way of getting a piece of Noble Cooley?

cochlea

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just to be sure re the non key...check the side pouch of the Craviotto bag, that's usuaslly where the key is.

Mike
Thanks, but my Craviotto snare didn't come with a bag, even though it was purchased new through a dealer. :(

cochlea

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Sounds like your dealer kept them for themselves .
Possibly. I did call the shop and they told me that a bag an drum key are not included with the lower-line "Johnny C" snares.

Sorry to get off track on this thread. I do like the new N&C keys. They definitely have that unique quality I would expect from that company.

robthedrummer

Reaction score
Possibly. I did call the shop and they told me that a bag an drum key are not included with the lower-line "Johnny C" snares.

Sorry to get off track on this thread. I do like the new N&C keys. They definitely have that unique quality I would expect from that company.
I think they stopped with all the bags and extras. Bad move, IMO. That leaves a bad impression for a lot of people.