Noble & Cooley Horizon in Black Maple Burst !

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It is time for this brand new set to find her forever home !

She is a Horizon set with a 16X20 bass drum, 8X12 tom and a 14X14 floor tom.

As far as I know, this is the only Horizon in this finish. It is called Black Maple Burst . It is spectacular !
Coated Ambassadors on the toms, Powerstroke Clear on the bass, Fiberskyn reso head.

This being a new set, I cannot advertise the price I am selling it for, but it is a great deal and if you have any interest, please send a message my way and let's talk :)

Attachments

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Gorgeous.

Interesting tom hang mount.
amosguy, that stand is a Tama Star single tom stand that works with any tom that has a Tama style mount, like the N&C, or DW or British Drum Co. Best way to mount a single tom in my opinion, if you have a virgin bass :)

DrumKeys

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow Murat...to say gorgeous would be an understatement.

Someone will be very happy with this kit.

Cauldronics

DFO Master
Reaction score
I can't do another kit now, but I'm interested in that tom mount! The whole thing (except the ring on the drum), including the stand is made by Tama? I can probably use my INDe mounts with that. I can see that the toms could go almost anywhere over a bass drum...

What's the diameter of the post going into the mount?

Cauldronics

DFO Master
Reaction score
Then again it looks like the stand would topple if the tom hung out on the other side than where it is in the pic.

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Then again it looks like the stand would topple if the tom hung out on the other side than where it is in the pic.
Hi Sir !
I have actually tested it with the tom on the outside and it is still sturdy but you never have to use it that way anyways. This is a very heavy duty stand. If the mounting accommodates it , like in a Tama, DW, N&C, etc...this is the best single tom stand out there for my money. I would definitely check it out !
The ring and the N&C cool mount belongs to N&C but the rest is the Tama stand.

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have no idea why this set is still here, but here is a stupid deal for you: Grab this set, I give you a 5X14 SS Maple shell N&C in the same finish ! Best deal I have ever offered in this shop :). These 4 shells need a new forever home.55726218_2316326552024597_4002917581525614592_n.jpg