Noble & Cooley Horizon Kit (4-Piece) in Transparent Blue Burst - SOLD

kickassdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
10x7.5, 12x8, 15x13 FT, 22x16. Immaculate, mint, never left the house. Totally custom build straight from N&C to me. Price includes shipping within the continental US. Also have a matching 14x7 SS Beech for an additional $750 (pictured in first photo). Message me with any interest or questions! Open to reasonable offers. Absolutely amazing drums.

-Mike

20170401_183507.jpg
17077206_180104225827222_4508103484695904256_n.jpg

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
That drum set is just so gorgeous! That finish is something very very special. It is essentially like a Gibson Les Paul custom shop finish on a $15K guitar! Someone jump on this before I lose my mind and have to buy them for myself. Also, I have had many deals with Mike...He's an awesome guy, packs everything better than the manufacturer did, and ships things very fast. A++++

kickassdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
^Thanks, Rob! I have a gentleman from France who is very interested in the kit, but I'm a little bit unsure on the shipping logistics. So if anyone stateside does want this, please do jump quickly!

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Ebay has a program in which you send your items to their international shipping department and they take care of all of the paperwork for you. I've done a few overseas shipments on my own before, and it is a genuine pain in the rear. I just won't do it anymore. But I might consider the ebay process.

GeeDeeEmm

kickassdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
^Thank you, sir. I am vaguely familiar with that, but trying to avoid selling on Ebay at the moment if I can!

kickassdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
^Thanks very much! Yes, this was made custom for me and is what Rob said - a Gibson inspired finish you won't see anywhere else.

Rich K.

DFO Master
Reaction score
Ebay has a program in which you send your items to their international shipping department and they take care of all of the paperwork for you. I've done a few overseas shipments on my own before, and it is a genuine pain in the rear. I just won't do it anymore. But I might consider the ebay process.

GeeDeeEmm
Don't think the global shipping program will take on boxes that large.

Latest posts