NOS Tama 6035 extended snare wires for Roller Action throwoffs

Reaction score
I have recently acquired a good amount of some NOS Tama 6035 snare wires - I am selling them on Reverb/Ebay for $99.99 a set. DFO friends price for one set - $85 shipped to the lower 48, International will be actual shipping. Multiple sets I will discount depending on how many you want, just send me a message.

Please no comments about the price - if you aren't interested no need to comment. These are pretty much impossible to find since Tama stopped making them decades ago and when these are gone, they're gone.

Tama's 6035 snare wires measure 15.5" for use with the Roller Action throwoff. These were used by Tama from 1980-1994 (give or take) on some of their most legendary snare drums. Tama Mastercraft, Superstar, Imperialstar, Granstar, Pro Custom, Artstar, etc all used the Roller Action throw with the 6035 wires.

These are impossible to find let alone new old stock

If you have a Tama snare with the Roller Action throwoff you know how frustrating it has been to find suitable replacement snare wires. Standard 14” wires work okay but do not take advantage of the extended throwoff system Tama so expertly engineered. Nothing works as well as the original factory wires but they are not made by Tama (or any other major manufacturer for that matter.)

Let me know if you have any questions. I can do discounts on multiple sets. Free shipping to the lower 48!

(Completed ebay listing for reference was the only one I could find and was for a used set)

IMG_3534.jpg

IMG_3525.JPG

IMG_3522.JPG
IMG_3524.JPG
1980_4EU.JPG
1988Snare.JPG
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 13-05-49 tama 6035 snare wires eBay.png

jhall

Reaction score
I should have ordered here! I might need another set.