header.nohb.html

O.T. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
And a Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family here on DFO, I am thankful for each of you, even the ones that that add color, context and clarification to my drumming life. It's all part of being in one big happy clan!

FB_IMG_1448197155153.jpg

Plaid Sabbath

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all the DFO peeps. Haven’t been on this board very long, but I’m thankful to all who helped me get back into the swing with drumming. Been a fun year. I appreciate all the advice and assistance.

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to my friends south of the border ! Have a nap for me ...that's what I miss the most :cool:

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
No turkeys were harmed. Steak, Sausage, jalapeño bacon wrapped chicken, sweet potato, broccoli, proccuto wrapped asparagus with cheese. Oof. Washed down with a Pinot Grigio. After Cowboy game I might be ready for desert. Happy Thanksgiving all!
BB09F07E-4C21-4692-A82C-C897C70B64C2.jpeg

DrumPhil

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
No turkeys were harmed. Steak, Sausage, jalapeño bacon wrapped chicken, sweet potato, broccoli, proccuto wrapped asparagus with cheese. Oof. Washed down with a Pinot Grigio. After Cowboy game I might be ready for desert. Happy Thanksgiving all! View attachment 594293
Man, that looks awesome. Any chance of getting that prosciutto-wrapped asparagus recipe? Love to have it when our asparagus gets ripe next spring!

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Man, that looks awesome. Any chance of getting that prosciutto-wrapped asparagus recipe? Love to have it when our asparagus gets ripe next spring!
Yeah I think my wife got it from Trisha Yearwood's show