O.T.-Jack Hanna

lamartee

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Send out your good thoughts! I always made it a point to catch Carson or Letterman when he was on.

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
A true badass. When I was six or seven years old, I was on my feet in the living room and yelling "Cameraman, go help save save Jack!" as a giant Anaconda dragged him under the water on "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom." Marlin Perkins could have done more, too!

Wild kingdom. Anaconda!! - YouTube

lamartee

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
A true badass. When I was six or seven years old, I was on my feet in the living room and yelling "Cameraman, go help save save Jack!" as a giant Anaconda dragged him under the water on "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom." Marlin Perkins could have done more, too!

Wild kingdom. Anaconda!! - YouTube
Hey Vista, Right sentiment, wrong guy. Jim Fowler was the guy on Wild Kingdom. Jack Hanna credits him as one of the major inspirations in his life.

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Vista, Right sentiment, wrong guy. Jim Fowler was the guy on Wild Kingdom. Jack Hanna credits him as one of the major inspirations in his life.
I should have known. Jack Hanna would have ridden that snake like a bronco and smiled while he did it. (RIP Jim Fowler, 1930-2019).