O.T. Last chance....Don't forget your loved one.....

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
Funny, my wife’s B Day is today (the 13th) and I made rezzies for a nice dinner. She asked me to cancel because she just wanted to relax at home....

SpinaDude

Reaction score
I ordered from Farmgirl Flowers for my chick. They have really unique stuff. But the last few times haven't been up to snuff. I think this is my last deal with them.

drummer5359

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
My wife grew up in Missouri and has often talked about a candy that she loved as a kid, "Cherry Mash" candy bars. I'd never heard of or seen them in my travels. Not too long ago I looked them up , and low and behold they are still in production. I ordered a case of Cherry Mash bars, a Cherry Mash coffee mug, and and a Cherry Mash shirt for her.

We of course have dinner reservations, flowers are ordered, and I got her a card. But the case of Cherry Mash bars will fill in for the usual box of Godiva. :)

1581655707228.png

swarfrat

tympanus laqueus XV
Reaction score
A millenial who knows about The Electric Company? Maybe he means where the electricity in the wall actually comes from instead of the TV show.

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
The only people allowed to buy/receive drums today are:

DrumKat
Heartbeat
Spooky

(those are the ones I remember off the top of my head)

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
I have more than once bought rose bushes and potting soil for my wife for V-day....only part that I get in trouble about is when I tell her that she knows where the shovel is :) I asked her this morning if she wanted flowers and she said no...I said not even any from Home Depot? and she said no...let's wait until spring.

Ickybaby

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The only people allowed to buy/receive drums today are:

DrumKat
Heartbeat
Spooky

(those are the ones I remember off the top of my head)
Although not said, I am going to go out on a limb and presume you mean only females are allowed to buy/receive drums today.......

Then I guess I’m going to break a rule. And my girlfriend is aiding and abetting.

TheBeachBoy

Ringo Fire
Reaction score
My wife grew up in Missouri and has often talked about a candy that she loved as a kid, "Cherry Mash" candy bars. I'd never heard of or seen them in my travels. Not too long ago I looked them up , and low and behold they are still in production. I ordered a case of Cherry Mash bars, a Cherry Mash coffee mug, and and a Cherry Mash shirt for her.

We of course have dinner reservations, flowers are ordered, and I got her a card. But the case of Cherry Mash bars will fill in for the usual box of Godiva. :)
My wife's from Missouri too. I guess they're right: Missouri loves company! I'll have to ask her about that candy. I've never heard of it here in AZ.

I'm lucky. My wife is so low-key I don't even worry about V-Day. Between Christmas, New Year's, her birthday and now our son's birthday on the same day, it's too soon to feel like doing something else. She likes flowers but not enough for me to spend money on them. She's fine if I get the flowers from leftover centerpieces from weddings we play, but those are free. She can't eat most chocolate because it has dairy in it, so I'm good there. We figure we can have our romantic night(s) whenever. Usually it's me making a nicer-than-normal dinner and/or having wine and a cigar on the deck.

Latest posts