O T NBA Finals

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Why did Curry go for that 3 at the end???? They just needed one, or he could have driven and likely either got a foul and made a FT, or made the hoop to win! $&%(#)! Also, I didn't get calls at the last few seconds - both resulted in FT's for Toronto and possessions, too..........

Either way, congrats to the Raptors.........

Last edited:

Joe A

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm rather pleased with the win, myself, given OKCs hand in this drama (an ex-Thunder player on each team, and with such backstory). You'll see a few Canadians flying back and forth due to oil, so I wonder if I'll run into any of them.

A buddy of mine actually happened to be on vacation in Toronto with his girlfriend, got there just yesterday I think, and sent some nice Snapchat video from the street party while I was watching on TV.

Drum Gear Review

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Why did Curry go for that 3 at the end???? They just needed one, or he could have driven and likely either got a foul and made a FT, or made the hoop to win! $&%(#)! Also, I didn't get calls at the last few seconds - both resulted in FT's for Toronto and possessions, too..........

Either way, congrats to the Raptors.........
He was totally gassed and swarmed by Toronto's defense. They were making him work so hard. With Kawhi and Siakham between he and the hoop, getting there isn't that easy. Plus, that was actually a really good look - especially for a shooter like that. He did have a few seconds to try and find a cutter - Boogie was diving and probably should have gotten the pass - but I don't think it was a totally horrible a decision. He got plenty of space away from Van Vleet and Siakham had his back turned.

If the Warriors didn't have so many injuries, they would have walked all over the Raptors.

But, you have to deal with what you have. Congrats to Toronto.
I don't totally agree.The Warriors almost certainly would have won the series, but I really think Toronto could have hung in there for 6 or 7. Their defense was incredible.

Neal Pert

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Injuries are a basic reality of sports. Look at what the Yankees have done without all their start players for months this season. Why? Depth.

bigbonzo

DFO Master
Reaction score
I don't totally agree. The Warriors almost certainly would have won the series, but I really think Toronto could have hung in there for 6 or 7. Their defense was incredible.
[/QUOTE]
Okay, I exaggerated. :headbang: