header.nohb.html

O/T OBI WAN

Tornado

DFO Star
Reaction score
Ah. You’re one of those guys. ;)
I'm kind of one of those guys too... The prequels turned Star Wars into Space Wizards or something. Too many people wielding too much force power. Just got ridiculous. But now that I know Ewan McGregor is playing Obi Wan, I'll give it a chance. He was good in those movies.

boomstick

Reaction score
I'm one of those guys who likes to see something new rather than a re-tread of something that's already been done so many times. It's like if bands just kept putting out new versions of their older hits and called it a new album.

dale w miller

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I'm kind of one of those guys too... The prequels turned Star Wars into Space Wizards or something. Too many people wielding too much force power. Just got ridiculous. But now that I know Ewan McGregor is playing Obi Wan, I'll give it a chance. He was good in those movies.

George Lucas is the one who did damage to his own series. ESB, TFA, and RO are all great movies and Lucas had nothing to do with them. This gives me hope with everything they put out.

DD

Reaction score
I’ve seen the first two episodes and looking good so far. I think they’re doing a great job blending old characters in with interesting story line that’s fun to watch.

Steech

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
George Lucas is the one who did damage to his own series. ESB, TFA, and RO are all great movies and Lucas had nothing to do with them. This gives me hope with everything they put out.
Would you say this gives you a new hope?

Steech

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really liked the Mandalorian and am hoping that they continue making good stuff.

Anyone here watch any of the Boba Fett stuff?