o.t. posting issue

JOE COOL

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
last couple of months whenever i attempt to reply to an existing thread,ive noticed a change.
in the past i would enter my reply in the box beneath the last post.

when i attempt to do that now, it wont post.
i have to copy and paste it and reenter it on top right of page,where it says reply.
it will then post.

but when it does post it now takes all my words, sentences,and paragraphs, and compacts them into one paragraph.
i have to then click on edit,and it then automatically rearranges my post in the same format i typed it.
so all my replies now indicate they were edited.

lately ive noticed a number of other edited posts here, and im not sure if they were edited to make corrections or changes, or were just edited like mine to adjust format. in addition, ive also had a similar issue,although not the same, posting on a f.d.n.y. forum. as a result im trying to determine if its a forum glitch,or perhaps a glitch on my end, in my computer.

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
Several of us have experienced these problems. A thread has been started in the Support section on this.

It seems to be an issue with the latest Internet Explorer update. Mods are looking at a solution.

BRIAN

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
test.....testing 1 2..................

BRIAN

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
test.......testing 1 2 3....................check.........

BRIAN

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
number 9...................................number 9................................testing 1 2.............................

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
OOPS...

I forgot to study for the test.
:laughing3:
I also didn't know there was going to be more than 1. :laughing6:

Titus Pullo

DFO Master
Reaction score
After I updated to Safari 6.1.1 (537.73.11), this is one of two sites - both use IP.Board - where pages can become unresponsive if you perform a Find In Page search, and occasionally if a window is left open for extended periods.

Latest posts