o.t. To the Moon, Alice!

swarfrat

tympanus laqueus XV
Reaction score
Of course, how can we know that you're real? Just staying open minded here.

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You fellas ever watch the press conference Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins gave after returning? It is long so you have to be dedicated to watch it. Perhaps they were space ship lagged be there is something definitely off with these men.

Burps

Reaction score
Nacci, they are VERY nervous during that conference. At one point Armstrong discreetly hits the other astronaut with his hand as if trying to make sure he doesn't say the wrong thing.

Not telling people what to believe, but these 2 videos I find quite interesting. Make up your own mind. I'm not trying to cause a big debate here. I actually believe "we" went to the moon with highly classified non-rocket technology years before the Apollo missions. But that's another conspiracy theory. :icon_e_wink:

This video takes findings from a professional "statement analyst" who was a 100% believer in the Apollo missions and analyzes a Neil Armstrong interview.

and this video has some surprising statements taken from modern day astronauts and NASA ...

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Armstrong, the commander of the Apollo 11, became reclusive after the mission, very rarely appearing in public or giving interviews. One place he did appear was at an event held at the White House on July 20th 1994 to commentate the landing on the moon. In attendance were several dignitaries including both President and First Lady Clinton, Vice President Al Gore and fellow Astronauts Aldrin and Collins.

The event was held in high anticipation because Armstrong, the first man to set foot on the moon, so rarely appeared or spoke in public. Armstrong’s speech was brief. Standing at the podium he said:

“We leave you much that is undone.' 'There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief. Those challenges are yours -- in many fields, not the least of which is space, because there lies human destiny.”

Remove one of truths protective layers? That seems like an odd thing to say. Armstrong was notably stoic through most of the speech but seemed to become somewhat emotional when he said this, stopping to look behind him at the dignitaries assembled.

Seems like an odd thing to say. What is protecting us from the truth Neil? Either way, whatever the truth is, Commander Armstrong thinks most of us don’t know it. Or to put it another way, Armstrong knows something most of us don’t.

Nacci, they are VERY nervous during that conference. At one point Armstrong discreetly hits the other astronaut with his hand as if trying to make sure he doesn't say the wrong thing.
I agree, they are clearly very nervous. The closest thing I can compare it to is a hostage situation.

On a related note, I am subscribed to Richard Hall’s channel. His work on the Madeline McCann disappearance is fascinating. He utilized Hyatt in that series also.

It is interesting that when Hall initially brought up the idea to Hyatt of analyzing the Astronauts statements Hyatt states that he fully believed the official story and had no reason to question it. That position quickly changed when he applied his craft to their statements.

Last edited:

Burps

Reaction score
Oh boy here we go lol
To the Moon!

Just an aside. My father worked at Logan airport in Boston and he told me that he was watching the first moon landing on tv with his coworkers. There was one worker who kept saying over and over; "There's nobody walking on that moon! There's nobody walking on that moon!" They dismissed him as being naive or something.

Burps

Reaction score
By the way, Wallace went to the moon without a suit, (proving that there is an atmosphere), and found out that the moon is actually made out of cheese!

IMG_0121.png

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
Armstrong’s speech was brief. Standing at the podium he said:

“We leave you much that is undone.' 'There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief. Those challenges are yours -- in many fields, not the least of which is space, because there lies human destiny.”

Remove one of truths protective layers? That seems like an odd thing to say. Armstrong was notably stoic through most of the speech but seemed to become somewhat emotional when he said this, stopping to look behind him at the dignitaries assembled.

Seems like an odd thing to say. What is protecting us from the truth Neil? Either way, whatever the truth is, Commander Armstrong thinks most of us don’t know it. Or to put it another way, Armstrong knows something most of us don’t.

I agree, they are clearly very nervous. The closest thing I can compare it to is a hostage situation.

On a related note, I am subscribed to Richard Hall’s channel. His work on the Madeline McCann disappearance is fascinating. He utilized Hyatt in that series also.

It is interesting that when Hall initially brought up the idea to Hyatt of analyzing the Astronauts statements Hyatt states that he fully believed the official story and had no reason to question it. That position quickly changed when he applied his craft to their statements.
Well of course they were hiding something. Didn't you see the movie? The whole moon landing was a cover to find the first crash site of The Transformers!

Last edited:

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
JULY 20! (1969)

WELCOME TO THE MOON!
Or to the landscape of Nevada more likely.

I am consistently surprised how many people think the ISS is in “Space” or who think the Space Shuttle mission flew around in “Space”. It is forgivable because, well NASA are masters at letting you lie to yourself, and they facilitate this by putting “Space” in the names of these craft and missions. Truth is none of them ever left our atmosphere.

This is a favorite of mine. Watch this dink unintentionally admit that he is still on the surface of earth while he is pretending to be in the ISS, once he realizes what he just said his whole demeanor changes.

Yes Karen, you certainly do not want someone on a fake sound stage pretending to be in the ISS having a psychological breakdown.

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Russia is a critical piece to this deception these days.
Putin is raking it in as he sends his rockets and crews to act as our Intergalactic Chauffeurs back and forth to the ISS ... sorry ... I mean Nevada.

The biggest digging site for the tin hats is the alien connection to the moon landings. Shouldn’t that take precedence over all of this?

There was a guy on the other forum that had a story of Alien Abduction ... claimed he was sexually exploited by the beings multiple times.
Most likely, it was all just a bad fraternity prank at a University in Arizona.

Too much innerwebbing here ... I would suggest time spent with the Food Network to cleanse the psyche.

Last edited:

Burps

Reaction score
I believe James Bond was there first in moonraker wasn’t he??
Speaking of James Bond, and Nacci mentioned something about Nevada?

In the movie "Diamonds are Forever" from 1971, there is this scene which takes place in Nevada. Bond stumbles across a moon set with astronauts and cameras, etc. In the book, there is no such scene, since the book was written in the 1950s, well before the public proclamation of attempting to reach the moon. For some reason, the makers of the film put this scene in the movie.

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Russia is a critical piece to this deception these days.
Putin is raking it in as he sends his crews to act as our Intergalactic Chauffeurs back and forth to the ISS ... sorry ... I mean Nevada.

The biggest digging site for the tin hats is the alien connection to the moon landings. Shouldn’t that take precedence over all of this?

There was a guy on the other forum that had a story of Alien Abduction ... claimed he was sexually exploited by the beings multiple times.
Most likely, it was all just a bad fraternity prank at a University in Arizona.

Too much innerwebbing by drummers here ... I would suggest time spent with the Food Network to cleanse the psyche.
Nacci, you gotta put the pipe down, it happened

Do I now? **Sinister Grin**.

They most certainly did not. It is the most rudimentary of hoaxes. The kindergarten of conspiracy theories. A one off, pulled off in a time when TV was still magic and never to be replicated again.

Speaking of which. It has been a while since we have see anyone driving a dune buggy on the moon or playing a few rounds of golf in apparent disregard of micro meteors traveling 20,000 mph just dying to puncture a pressurized space suit. What’s going on??

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
New research by Josh Hart, associate professor of psychology, suggests that people with certain personality traits and cognitive styles are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories. The research was recently published in the Journal of Individual Differences.

"These people tend to be more suspicious, untrusting, eccentric, needing to feel special, with a tendency to regard the world as an inherently dangerous place," Hart said. "They are also more likely to detect meaningful patterns where they might not exist. People who are reluctant to believe in conspiracy theories tend to have the opposite qualities."

gretschdrummer

Reaction score
Speaking of James Bond, and Nacci mentioned something about Nevada?

In the movie "Diamonds are Forever" from 1971, there is this scene which takes place in Nevada. Bond stumbles across a moon set with astronauts and cameras, etc. In the book, there is no such scene, since the book was written in the 1950s, well before the public proclamation of attempting to reach the moon. For some reason, the makers of the film put this scene in the movie.

This is actually proof positive
As O07 is obviously an absolute truth (although has gone through numerous plastic surgeries over 55 years to confuse his adversaries)

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
When attempting to find the truth or to deconstruct a lie do not go to the people who told you that lie to begin with for assistance.

Just about every president since Nixon has made some declaration to send a manned mission to the moon, or better yet Mars! And it has not happened. Even a co opted fifth estate mouth piece like the Washington Post parodies this proclamations. NASA and it’s contractors are basically in the business of embezzling massive amount of money from the American tax payer.

I guarantee you, in twenty years it will be the exact same scenario because they did not do it the first time and can not do it now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/10/10/presidents-love-evoking-jfks-iconic-moon-speech-now-its-the-trump-administrations-turn/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2bbaf62f2d6c

Last edited:

Latest posts