o.t. To the Moon, Alice!

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
When attempting to find the truth or to deconstruct a lie do not go to the people who told you that lie to begin with for assistance.

Just about every president since Nixon has made some declaration to send a manned mission to the moon, or better yet Mars! And it has not happened. Even a co opted fifth estate mouth piece like the Washington Post parodies this proclamations. NASA and it’s contractors are basically in the business of embezzling massive amount of money from the American tax payer.

I guarantee you, in twenty years it will be the exact same scenario because they did not do it the first time and can not do it now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/10/10/presidents-love-evoking-jfks-iconic-moon-speech-now-its-the-trump-administrations-turn/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2bbaf62f2d6c

swarfrat

tympanus laqueus XV
Reaction score
Faking the moon landings would be an even bigger technological feat and conspiracy coup than actually going, which is largely a matter of gobs of kerosene and LOX, inertial guidance, and gobs of money, all of which they had available to them. And just to think - they were hiding all that computer graphics technology from us for 30 years until finally releasing it to the public in the 1990's!

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Faking the moon landings would be an even bigger technological feat and conspiracy coup than actually going, which is largely a matter of gobs of kerosene and LOX, inertial guidance, and gobs of money, all of which they had available to them. And just to think - they were hiding all that computer graphics technology from us for 30 years until finally releasing it to the public in the 1990's!
You are saying that it would actually be easier to go to the moon than to fake it?

Well, we will clearly have to disagree. Think of Boeing’s 707, depending on what source you cite it took Boeing 80-100 attempts to successfully put that plane in the air and that was in a known environment. NASA was unable to carry out the vast majority of its tests in a replicate environment for obvious reasons and regardless every single one of them leading up to the Apollo missions were an abject failure.

Yet, considering that, we are being asked to believe that NASA shot three men through every layer of our atmosphere, through our protective shield, into the infinite vacuum of space, all three Van Allen belts, cruised 250,000 plus miles to the moon while being bombarded with massive amounts of radiation in what was essentially an aluminum riveted capsule. The lander detached From Collins, spun ass end and dropped down nicely into that comfy little spot without its jet engine displacing one speck of moon dust or digging the slightest of craters, those fellas got out, took pictures with a manual focus camera attached to their chest with no view finder and massive pressurized gloves, yet every photo is perfectly framed and focused, drove around in a massive dune buggy, no pictures or video of them unloading it, played a few holes of golf, took off, hooked back up with the orbiter no problem and just cruised back home without one significant glitch?

Oh, you are killing me. It is no wonder they get away with what they do. If you can buy that, then anything can be bought.

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
As far as faking this event Stanley Kubrick began filming 2001: A Space Odyssey in 1966. Go back and watch that movie to reconnect with the level of technical movie making wizardry that was capable years prior to Apollo, and that was without the unlimited budget that NASA could offer.

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It really does not matter what you or I or anyone else believes.
None of us were there.
We only have our own minds and we make those up as we see fit.
I, for one, don’t bring other minds into my own. I’m selfish that way.
Live your life. Believe what you want to believe.
I lost friends for your right to have that freedom. Use it and continue enjoying it.
God bless you and yours.

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You are saying that it would actually be easier to go to the moon than to fake it?

Well, we will clearly have to disagree. Think of Boeing’s 707, depending on what source you cite it took Boeing 80-100 attempts to successfully put that plane in the air and that was in a known environment. NASA was unable to carry out the vast majority of its tests in a replicate environment for obvious reasons and regardless every single one of them leading up to the Apollo missions were an abject failure.

Yet, considering that, we are being asked to believe that NASA shot three men through every layer of our atmosphere, through our protective shield, into the infinite vacuum of space, all three Van Allen belts, cruised 250,000 plus miles to the moon while being bombarded with massive amounts of radiation in what was essentially an aluminum riveted capsule. The lander detached From Collins, spun ass end and dropped down nicely into that comfy little spot without its jet engine displacing one speck of moon dust or digging the slightest of craters, those fellas got out, took pictures with a manual focus camera attached to their chest with no view finder and massive pressurized gloves, yet every photo is perfectly framed and focused, drove around in a massive dune buggy, no pictures or video of them unloading it, played a few holes of golf, took off, hooked back up with the orbiter no problem and just cruised back home without one significant glitch?

Oh, you are killing me. It is no wonder they get away with what they do. If you can buy that, then anything can be bought.
Well since you put it like that.....

:confused1:

gretschdrummer

Reaction score

Last edited:

CherryClassic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I want to say this; I believe it did happen and you can believe anything you want but some one mentioned the quality of the photos that were taken. The camera as advertised that was used is a Hasselblad 500C. If all this was set up on earth the pictures could probably have been shot with a Kodak Instamatic, $19.95 camera. LOL!! When used properly those little cameras took great picture quality photos and they had NO focus ability and NO light adjusting ability.

See website above:

sherm

Last edited:

mfryed2112

DFO Master
Reaction score
It took thousands and thousands of men and women to make this happen and not one of them has ever came forward to say that it didn’t happen, let that sink in! End of story

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I want to say this; I believe it did happen and you can believe anything you want but some one mentioned the quality of the photos that were taken. The camera as advertised that was used is a Hasselblad 500C. If all this was set up on earth the pictures could probably have been shot with a Kodak Instamatic, $19.95 camera. LOL!! When used properly those little cameras took great picture quality photos and they had NO focus ability and NO light adjusting ability.

See website above:

sherm
It took thousands and thousands of men and women to make this happen and not one of them has ever came forward to say that it didn’t happen, let that sink in! End of story
It is called compartmentalization. Often used in State apparatus intelligence to severely limit the risk of exposure. Everyone knows their little piece and nothing more.

For those very few that are aware of the truth there are many reasons to keep your mouth shut. Firstly and most important you are likely part of the deception. Secondly, well how many first hand witnesses showed up dead right after the Kennedy assassination.

So you see, the story has not ended mfryed2112.

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It is called compartmentalization. Often used in State apparatus intelligence to severely limit the risk of exposure. Everyone knows their little piece and nothing more.
That is not at all how Intelligence works. Perhaps on tv or movies ... but not in the real life military scenarios. I worked in that field. My son and daughter-in-law both work in that area. You are mistaken.

A mission of this size would not have been possible in the manner you have described ... strictly speaking from an Intelligence frame of reference.

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
That is not at all how Intelligence works. Perhaps on tv or movies ... but not in the real life military scenarios. I worked in that field. My son and daughter-in-law both work in that area. You are mistaken.

A mission of this size would not have been possible in the manner you have described ... strictly speaking from an Intelligence frame of reference.
Ok, so you are saying when intelligence branches run a covert operation everyone involved is fully briefed on every aspect of it? No clearance levels, no need to know basis? What about the outside contractors utilized? They just send them a fax detailing everything?

Last edited:

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, so you are saying when intelligence branches run a covert operation everyone involved is fully briefed on every aspect of it? No clearance levels, no need to know basis? What about the outside contractors utilized? They just send them a fax detailing everything?

hahahahaha
nope. Not at all what I’m saying. Why would you assume those statements?
You are looking at all of this in a very simplistic ... almost childlike view (not to be taken as an insult).
I'm not really going to enter into this level of discussion.
I was just pointing out that you were incorrect in your assessment of how Intelligence functions within that paradigm.
Beyond that ...

Last edited:

idrum4fun

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've been following this topic since it started. What it seems to come down to is that there will always be those who firmly believe, for whatever reasons, that we did not go to the the moon and it's all an elaborate hoax. Even if these naysayers could go to the moon and see everything left behind from all the Apollo missions, they would still say it's a hoax! Their minds can never be changed, so why bother? It's the same thing with those that think the world is flat!

-Mark

BennyK

DFO Master
Reaction score
Oh boy here we go lol

I believe James Bond was there first in moonraker wasn’t he??
By the time 007 hit the screens back in the 60's , MI 6 was thoroughly penetrated and compromised by Philby and his handlers . For all we know the Kremlin may have funded and produced the first Bond films , Marxist she-apes and all .

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
i don't know where I stand exactly, but I do love a good discussion, and I like to ask questions. Lol

Question: if we can take a picture of a far off galaxy, why haven't we seen any pictures of the junk we left up there? Like "here's is a shot of the lunar rover where it was anandoned by Apollo 17." I mean wouldn't that be a cool shot?

Question: It's been FIFTY YEARS since se first landed on the moon. Given the state of competition betwen the U.S., China, and Russia, why haven't the Russians and Chinese put their men and women on the moon yet? I mean, surely, it shoould be a piece of cake by now. The advances in battery and solar technology alone should have any reasonable person thinking hmmmm? I mean, come on, the Russians and Chinese STILL don't have the tech that we had in 1969 to pull this off? Not only that, but they *really* don't care that the U.S. is the ONLY nation to plant a flag up there? Lol

Question: seeing how lovey-dovey everyone is up in the old ISS, surely a JOINT moon mission with shared expense and technology would do wonders for world relations. Why hasn't this happened?

Like I said....I enjoy a good question or three...

Lol

Last edited:

Latest posts