Opanije Chapter 1 of a series of youtubes about Ketu Candomble Codes in Jazz rhythms , phrasing and composing evolution

bonsritmos

Reaction score

Here is a start of a series of youtubes im making on jazket channal about the powerful parrallel developements of afro brazilian ketu candomble rhythms and the evolution of innovation of rhythms , phrasing in solos, grooves and phrasing in compositions in jazz. and also other black american music styles like blues, rock, rhythm and blues, funk, hip hop etc

this is for all instruments , for anyone who really wants to understand the origins of what is going on in the grooves and dances of american music.

bonsritmos

Reaction score

here is the cd i made using these concepts , on my lable. you can hear the whole cd , its free to the public

bonsritmos

Reaction score

one thing , i came to these discoveries as a player , not as an academic , not theorising about it, i have had high leval jazz experiance in new york , working with people like alex foster micheal wolff, bunky green , sonny sharrok , walter bishop jr, dr lonnie smith , steve grossman etc

anyone who likes really good hard playing jazz will dig this youtube.
i beleive to make the claims i have , i have to establish some kind of credibility. here is my jazz credibility
next post, ill bring in my record lable that shows my credibility working in brazil with some of the top players

bonsritmos

Reaction score

and just to round out my credibility part, here is my lable , all the records here you can listen to in their full lenth at no cost , and there are some of the top brazilian players in brazil on various of these cds. and it should demonstrate my commitment and three decades of being in brazil and deeply in touch with the culture down here.

Latest posts