Opinion wanted on a trade.

wflkurt

Deafus Maximus
Reaction score
Where the heck would you ever find Oyster Pink again?? That would definitely be a keeper set for me!

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Reaction score
Having been a Ludwig drum guy for 35 years [and owning two vintage kits now] and being around the original Craviotto factory when it was in Watsonville.....I would vote for the trade a.s.a.p.
Stretch

Deafmoon

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
A total goof thread. Poster is just laughing at all the people thinking this is even serious.

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I've never played a Craviotto kit before so I do not really have the full perspective there and admittedly I may be all wet behind the ears but what I do have is a beautiful Translation Badge Oyster Pink Pearl snare that I about shart my pants when I got the snare cause when are you going to find another one in that condition let alone the rest of the kit.

Unless the Craviattos have a personal meaning, keep the Luddies.

Iristone

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'd say do it. If you prefer the Ludwig sound, you can sell it and buy another Luddy, and still have money left.

5 Style

DFO Star
Reaction score
I'm much more of a Ludwig/working class kind of drum guy... and never really even wanted some kind of fru-fru exotic drum kit. Still, I have to admit that everything being equal (a straight trade and the drums I'd be trading for are in excellent condition), I'd definitely trade for that fancy kit. Even though I maybe never had a jones for one of those kits, knowing that I could own one by trading a cool, but somewhat common kit like the Ludwig would be enough to make me want to do it. Unless I have some real sentimental attachment to something, I'll always trade it for something that's clearly higher end... because, why not?

Last edited: