header.nohb.html

Ordered a new kit today

DrumWhipper

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I’ve been wanting a Mapex Saturn kit for a long time, so I’ve been saving my pennys and we placed the order today.

I ordered a shell pack with the 10x7, 12x8, 14x12, 16x14, and 22x18 set up.

I got the maple/walnut hybrid shells.

It looks like it will take five days or so to come in, and I can’t wait to get them.

I’m attaching a photo of a kit with the same finish to give an idea of what mine will look like.

CFF1D343-8512-41CA-A893-817B608C91AE.jpeg

drumsforme

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Had a Saturn III kit in 2010, sounded phenomenal and that's before they improved the bearing edges-Great kits and you'll be surprised at how good they really sound in person Those Maple/Walnut shells far exceed their price tag in regard to their sound quality!.......Enjoy!

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice! I hope they are everything you're after. Do you plan to replace stock heads? I don't know what comes on Mapex these days.

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
and I hope You Like the New Heads! No use spending another buck! Look like they will last 30 years!
Very Nice.

Last edited:

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
GAS is a terrible thing to waste money on ESPECIALLY when it's not needed

Mapex Always

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
It’s amazing the United States is upside down the world‘s falling apart, yet everybody’s buying drum sets while they’re at the highest price’s possible …. Got to love it!

Absolutely beautiful drum set , you have no idea how tremendous that’s going to sound when you get it home , people can only move sideways from your sound no one will be able to top it, enjoy brother!

Cpb282

Reaction score
Congrats! My daughter is a couple of years into her Saturns, and loves them as much as she did the first day.

notINtheband

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!!
My first set of Saturns in 2012 infected me for life.
I now own 2 complete kits, one for home and one for gigging, and there’s no going back.
I get so many unsolicited compliments from FOH and other musicians on their sound that it’s no coincidence.
You will love these drums.