Original 3ply Gold Sparkle In" THE SIZES"

gingerb91

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Right On Ginger! Maybe we got a club starting up? What size is that Premier? Moonie had a great C.O.W Premier kit around the time of "Who are You" VinDrumjunkie I would love to see a picture of that Thermogloss kit. Good luck finding that 16" floor. Although I suspect you would have a harder time looking for an 18"
It's a 26x14. Old Marcher. 3 ply w/ rereings though.

PaiceFan

Reaction score
Update bidding is up to $2751 with 5 days left.

H

hindadoon

Can someone provide the link to this auction? I have yet to find it on Ebay......Thanks

torydrum

One of the old farts...
Reaction score
thanks for the link Mart.
I got a headache reading the listing. Why do sellers need to SHOUT the details with LARGE TYPE and lots of COLORS?

Pounder

DFO Star
Reaction score
I have a theory about the bass drum, and it may surprise some, and Brian may know if this is true or not: It was originally a DOUBLE BASS set with 2 rack toms instead of the one, and they were on a tom floor stand, which explains why the tom has the mount on it. He does state that the drum was special ordered as a virgin drum from the factory. That may be true, but I have seen more than one case of a virgin bass drum being such because it was part of a double bass set. Where the other bass drum would be is a question that may have been asked, or I may be completely wrong..

PaiceFan

Reaction score
Wow $4300 thta's some major scratch! Pounder I think your theory is spot on. I have a double bass kit that has two 26"s a 13",14",16",18" originaly it had the toms mounted on a stand. Two virgin bass drums. Now I have it set up Bonham style with the 14" mounted on a snare stand. So I ended up with the same scenario a virgin kick and a 14" that has a mount on it. Congrats to who ever ended up with it.