Oriollo Phantom 55

glynch

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Really hate to let this one go but I currently have three 5.5x14 aluminum shell snares and this one is the odd man out because of it's color. For this one I had Vukan build the shell, do the finish and drill it for me. I just attached the tube lugs and the Inde strainer & butt. It has generic snare wires, Aquarian coated batter and Remo Ambassador snare side. I didn't have any cup washers so I used regular washers for spacing when attaching the lugs. They work fine. The drum is in excellent condition and sounds amazing.

$350 shipped

Attachments

edge

Reaction score
In your opinion if you have experience with the question, do these sound as good as the Joyful noise Luminary? I have a purple moire Camco bop kit and I am thinking the color matches the lighter color of swirl pretty well, Been kind of looking for a Luminary snare for this kit. have an Sakae aluminum snare I am currently using and have a Manganese Oriollo kit so I am familiar with his quality. thank you, Dean

glynch

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I'm afraid I haven't had any experience with Joyful Noise snare. There are quite a few videos on Youtube of Oriollo Phantoms that give a pretty good representation of how they sound. You might want to check some of those out.

singleflammedmill

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
It's a beautiful snare glynch.
I like Oriollo Graffiti finishes.
GLWS

In your opinion if you have experience with the question, do these sound as good as the Joyful noise Luminary? I have a purple moire Camco bop kit and I am thinking the color matches the lighter color of swirl pretty well, Been kind of looking for a Luminary snare for this kit. have an Sakae aluminum snare I am currently using and have a Manganese Oriollo kit so I am familiar with his quality. thank you, Dean
This thread should help you.

glynch

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It's a beautiful snare glynch.
I like Oriollo Graffiti finishes.
GLWS

This thread should help you.

Thank you. Vukan does great work.

Thanks for the link too.

edge

Reaction score
Would like to hear your take on the different drums, I have a friend who swears by the Luminary, I love the manganese kit I have. this drum just visually matches the Camco kit. and thinking it would sound much better than the Sakae....that is a great drum in its own right

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
Without a doubt. The Phantom’s (I have two) are my favorite snare drums. GLWS

Latest posts