Oriollo Phantom Kit Demo

Sinclair

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I've been playing this kit since l think, last October and finally got around to making a demo for Vukan.
I think it was the first small jazz kit he made. I was very excited to get it and have been amazed with it's sound, versatility and durability since I started gigging it. There are two tunings separated by a few minutes where I tune the kit from lower to higher tunings, hopefully showing how easily they tune up. The Drum Geek section for sure so feel free to fast forward to the higher tuning section as there are no car chases, fight scenes or sexy women to keep interest up. I'll make sure to get Scarlett Johansson, Megan Tandy or Jennifer Lawrence next time if Vukan gets me a budget. Thanks much.

&t=85s

Last edited by a moderator:

oriollo

Reaction score
Let me fix that link for you ...

[media]
[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

jmato

Reaction score
Great drums, and great playing! Thank you.

wayne

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I.just love those drums! Toms are incredible and snare drum is outstanding. I can see and hear how wide that tuning range is, but I cant make out the bass drum that well. Maybe I would have better luck with an 18 over a 16, and perhaps a little less tin and more skin would show off the bass drum more.

Playing is excellent for sure, and the sound is quite remarkable as well.

Thx for sharing with us.

Sinclair

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks for listening wayne. Agreed, an 18 BD might be more versatile. That kit is pretty much a dedicated jazz kit.

Zalloy

Reaction score
drums sound fantastic! it seems very sensitive... response to even the lightest touch... awesome playing!