header.nohb.html

OT: 2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ian S

Island Time
Reaction score
Rangers looking really good right now on the road, I'm impressed. Defensive pressure is solid, zone exits are calm and sound. Shesterkin strong when he had to. Carolina looks a step slow, so far Raanta has kept them in it.

Ian S

Island Time
Reaction score
Geez, the Alberta game is way out of hand and a bit silly at this point. Kind of hard to watch for me actually. There needs to be a good fight or something. I'm not into high scores at all and prefer 0-0 or 1-1 going into OT.

nchia

Reaction score
Geez, the Alberta game is way out of hand and a bit silly at this point. Kind of hard to watch for me actually. There needs to be a good fight or something. I'm not into high scores at all and prefer 0-0 or 1-1 going into OT.
I know, this game is ridiculous. Neither team can buy a save.

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
Show off your playoff beard:
9D9AE124-366C-4117-9C85-AC2BB98F2186.jpeg

pedro navahas

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’ll find no love for the Blues in my house but I have to say that was a good game!
Especially that get the job done rush by MacKinnon to take the lead, plus the hat trick!

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
Gal I work with is an Avalanche fan, sounds like game 7 is tonight in St. Lou-ee?

Ian S

Island Time
Reaction score
Yeah I was surprised Calgary went down in 5. But, that speaks volumes about what the Oilers are offensively capable of. Mike Smith was not great throughout the series, it was the Oiler offense that put the Flames away. I still wonder about their chances against the likes of STL or the Avs.

Never know though. Why they play the games instead of awarding Cups for merits "on paper"..

Last edited:

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
My two brackets included two scenarios where it was either the Blues or the Avs in the West. Had Calgary won, I think there would have been a series; however- Edmonton is shocking the stuffing out of me. Colorado could have their hands full.

My playoff beard is gone :(

pedro navahas

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Edmonton is surprising me as well, I thought for sure Calgary would steamroll them.
The Av’s have an offense to be reckoned with also, but my feelings are it will be Tampa and Edmonton for the cup.