OT: 2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ian S

Island Time
Reaction score
I mean, I'm not at all surprised Edmonton is playing well offensively, they have all the talent on skates a team could hope for and playoffs bring out the best in the best players. I just will be surprised if that's enough on its own (ie along with mediocre goaltending) to carry them past COL.

Either way, it should be entertaining to watch.

Ian S

Island Time
Reaction score
NY looking all set at the moment and Shesterkin looks very sharp in goal right now.. In this series, Carolina has hit the post/crossbar 8 times and they're 1 for 17 on the PP.. that's not gonna get it done.

Oh man, and now it looks like Raanta is coming out.. rookie backup. It's bad for Carolina right now.

Last edited:

NobleCooleyNut

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure Tampa Bay will repeat . The Leafs have been their biggest challenge so far IMHO . Typical of the NHL some of the best hockey is in the first round of the playoffs

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
I am pretty sure Tampa Bay will repeat . The Leafs have been their biggest challenge so far IMHO . Typical of the NHL some of the best hockey is in the first round of the playoffs
I thought the best series by far was St. Louis vs the Wild. Round 1 always has the craziness.

pedro navahas

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, I thought the refs and the announcers were in bed with Tampa!
Glad the Av’s won and glad they won in Tampa. ;-)