OT: Adoption pic

komodobob

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
So May 7th 2009 was a special day for my wife and me. That's the day we went to pick up our first daughter. She was two months old when this was taken. Of course the official adoption didn't happen until the following Oct.
It's hard to believe that our beautiful girl is now 12 years old and in middle school. Where has the time gone? And every time, when I look at this picture it brings tears to my eyes,...every time.

1620403551815.png

Last edited:

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is beautiful. I am so happy for you. This is such a cool story.
Thank you for sharing this.

Last edited:

XVIII Airborne

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I know the feeling, beautiful family my friend, congratulations , best feeling in the world

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So sweet. The one regret I have in life is I never had kids. Oh, I have my step son but he was already grown when I arrived. Congrats and blessings.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just lovely. We were blessed with 2 healthy boys buy my wife wanted a girl. It didn't happen so I suggested adoption. Next thing you know the dudes are 12 and 8 and the ship has left the dock.......lucky kid, too!

Matched Gripper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
So May 7th 2009 was a special day for my wife and me. That's the day we went to pick up our first daughter. She was two months old when this was taken. Of course the official adoption didn't happen until the following Oct.
It's hard to believe that our beautiful girl is now 12 years old and in middle school. Where has the time gone? And every time, when I look at this picture it brings tears to my eyes,...every time.

View attachment 498792
Beautiful mother and daughter! You are blessed!

cribbon

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just beautiful. May they always bring you happiness.