header.nohb.html

OT, Any Dallas Cowboy fans here besides me. Now 5-1

lance stallion

Reaction score
Vikes fan here so I don't have a dog in the fight however I still root for Percy Harvin and Kevin Williams. That said, Pete Caroll has always come across as a first rate ass-clown so anytime someone can rub his nose in it I'll enjoy it. The Cowboys could easily do a 180 and lose to the Giants next week as they seem to play up or down to their opponent...but beating Seattle, in Seattle, is pretty impressive.

flamaqueII

Reaction score
I am calling it a good week if one of three teams win. Longhorns, Texans or Cowboys. The boys bairly pulled my weekend out.

Rik_Everglade

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
If they are the Cowboys, then why don't they play in a state that actually had cowboys? Oklahoma is the big state for cowboys. It's as silly as the Utah Jazz, or LA Lakers.

W&A Player

DFO Star
Reaction score
Rik_Everglade said:
If they are the Cowboys, then why don't they play in a state that actually had cowboys? Oklahoma is the big state for cowboys. It's as silly as the Utah Jazz, or LA Lakers.
What? Didn't Brigham Young bring WC Handy to Utah?

Can anyone tell me how many LEAFS are on a typical maple tree?

Buxom

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
As we all know, the Redskins lost their quarterback to the battle of wounded ankle, rather than wounded knee...

I'm rooting for the Lions. They give me a strong feeling of underdog syndrome and they're absolutely tearing up the field this year. They deserve that trophy more than any team in the NFL.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Going to be an interesting Thanksgiving..Dallas against the Eagles.

bugtussle

Reaction score
Rik_Everglade said:
I can't figure out if this is an attempt at humor or if the OP is actually stating his belief that that are or were no actual cowboys in Texas. If it's the latter I would suggest some light reading on 19th century American history or perhaps a trip to Fort Worth
Cowboy-cowboy-gun-west-smiley-emoticon-000801-large.gif

homeby5

DFO Star
Reaction score
Been a Cowboys fan my entire life. Kinda of got out of football as of late for several reasons but I'm happy to see them doing well :)

brianb

Very well Known Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Life long Cowboys fan here. Loved that game yesterday. I'm not sure what I'm happiest about, the fact that we beat the Seahawks, or that I don't have to listen to Sherman all day long on ESPN telling everyone how great he is.

RedMist

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm a 49ers fan, so I would love to see Dallas take the east. I love how when Romo makes a play, he's suddenly the best QB in the league.

bugtussle

Reaction score
RedMist said:
. I love how when Romo makes a play, he's suddenly the best QB in the league.
It comes with the job. He's also not the worst quarterback in the league when he screws up. He's a very good player that sometimes makes mistakes. Does he force things and try to do too much sometimes? sure. But I'll take him and his guts right now over anybody not named Manning, Rogers or Brady...

presto123

Reaction score
Bugtussle said:

It comes with the job. He's also not the worst quarterback in the league when he screws up. He's a very good player that sometimes makes mistakes. Does he force things and try to do too much sometimes? sure. But I'll take him and his guts right now over anybody not named Manning, Rogers or Brady...

[/quote]

[/

[/quote]

[/quote]quote]

I like Romo. but I disagree. Luck and Rivers are MVP candidates right now.(along with Manning)No way am I taking Romo over Luck.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Just like the Pats their next 3 games are home, hope they don't lose any momentum against the Giants. They can be very tough, just ask any Pats fan.

theneonguy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yeah the 'Boys are looking good this season already! Finally got it together with a selection of number one pics on the offensive line, as well as in other positions, got Murray firing on all cylinders, and the last-in-the-NFL defense is really shaping up after last year's embarrassments. Williams looked good receiving passes Sunday. Don't like the Jones family, but love me some Cowboys, especially when a good game is in the offing, rather than another lackluster-for-no-good-reason season. This year, especially after trouncing the World Champs Seasquawks, the Cowboys will provide some great times again at last! Back in the day, my gambling old man used to make thousands a year betting on the team. In the seventies, he'd bet even every game and at season's end he'd always be way ahead. Like money in the bank. And plenty of misguided fans willing to lose their dough, too. Yeah he'd just take that hater-money. Thousands.

davezedlee

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
if they can avoid their killer mistakes, they should do fine

they're one of the few teams that can regularly blow 17-point leads mostly from their own undoing

torydrum

One of the old farts...
Reaction score
Lifelong Giants fan. Only root for Dallas when they play the Eagles, Redskins and Patriots. Homo is overrated...

W&A Player

DFO Star
Reaction score
torydrum said:
Lifelong Giants fan. Only root for Dallas when they play the Eagles, Redskins and Patriots. Homo is overrated...
That smacks of lame third grade playground name-calling. You don't like the man. Deal with it just like you're dealing with Eli's horrible season.