OT - Anyone Else Watching "Tiger King" -- The Best Documentary in the History of Documentaries?

wayne

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Real life Twilight Zone there! Now I know where the folks came from in Burt Reynolds movie Deliverance...Squeal like a pig boy"!!….True life circus folk...they still exist.

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
Real life Twilight Zone there! Now I know where the folks came from in Burt Reynolds movie Deliverance...Squeal like a pig boy"!!….True life circus folk...they still exist.
If that's typical circus folk, I need to join a circus.

Wideglyd

Reaction score
The wife and I almost made the leap the other night..now I gotta see it. Thanks for the heads up.

Tornado

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have two episodes left. I wish I had the guts to live my life like that, with just complete reckless abandon.

You know these people are messed up when the most normal one of them all probably fed her husband to a cat.
I feel like she's the real villain of the show.

Ox Han

Reaction score
It's probably one of the best things out. It's hard to believe these aren't characters out of a novel.

bellbrass

DFO Star
Reaction score
I started watching it last night, and it's freakin' hilarious. It's well-done, too.

The Tiger King guy is from Oklahoma, but he really reminds me of some guys I've known from eastern Kentucky.

Latest posts