OT: Baby Parker on the way!

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
Thought I'd share the good news with my drum friends! My wife and I will be adding a new little drummer to the family in April!

I'm extremely nervous but excited about it. We didn't think we were going to be able to have children, so this one is definitely a blessing from God. Gonna be an interesting new time for us!

Wife wanted a drum related announcement, so we went with a replica baby jersey of the first one she surprised me with!

FullSizeR(1)~01.jpg
FullSizeR.jpg
IMG_20190906_191954.jpg

cochlea

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Congratulations! We were in a similar situation 18 years ago and were blessed with a "miracle baby." I hope you can find a way to get that Ludwig Classic Maple kit you've been eyeing before the baby comes along. It becomes much harder to rationalize once diapers become a weekly expense.

cochlea

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Congratulations! We were in a similar situation 18 years ago and were finally blessed with a "miracle baby" who is now a better drummer than me. I hope you can find a way to get that Ludwig Classic Maple kit you've been eyeing before the baby comes along. It becomes much harder to rationalize once diapers become a weekly expense.

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
Being a dad can be the greatest gig ever...
just remember that your wife is eating for two...you don't have to....(one thing I learned during the first pregnancy).

Bandit

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Congratulations! Cherish every moment you have with the new person, soon to be in your life. Time flies by fast with them. My two boys recently left home, and I miss them every day.

TheBeachBoy

Ringo Fire
Reaction score
Congratulations! So far I've found it to be the most tiring yet most rewarding thing I've ever done. Nap when they nap but don't count on too much sleep for the first month or two. You eventually get a routine down with them, then once you're used to that, they change it up on you.

XVIII Airborne

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Congratulations my friend, toughest job you’ll have but you’ll never love more. Forget about sleeping for a while.

Latest posts