OT: Baby Parker on the way!

TheBeachBoy

Ringo Fire
Reaction score
I forgot to add, enjoy as much time as you can. Even in your sleep deprived state. Our son is 7 months and it's gone by so fast, I really believe it went parents of teenagers and grown children say it goes by fast.

thejohnlec

Reaction score
I really believe it went parents of teenagers and grown children say it goes by fast.
It really does man. We have 5 daughters - oldest is 21, youngest is 13. They and my wife are my absolute favorite people in the world to hang with, bar none.

Aparker, congratulations to you and your family on your new edition! Being a dad is one of the most amazing things in the world - cheers!

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Stock up on your sleep now. You won't get much in a few months.

That advice also goes for the drumming too. Sleeping baby = no drumming.

swarfrat

tympanus laqueus XV
Reaction score
Congrats! Nothing in the world like it. I don't think adulthood really clicked in my brain until I became a dad.

Lazmo

Be excellent to each other...
Reaction score
Congrats... enjoy the journey.

My youngest turned 18 today. My oldest at 29 just moved out, for the second time.

Nothing I like more than listening to the banter between them... they are such good mates. They also rag me constantly.

It will fly by, soak it up.

Skyrm

DFO Master
Reaction score
Awesome! Kids are definitely a blessing, and the time does fly. Also, you never stop worrying about them.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
Huge congrats! Personally, I am childless so no advice from me. Have fun!

brianb

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! As others have said, enjoy every minute because it goes by fast. My son is a senior in high school this year and the thought of him leaving home soon has me really bummed out.