OT: Cell phones - iphone vs. Android

JimmySticks

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
My work phone is an iPhone, while my personal phone is a cheap Redmi (Android). I use them both extensively every day without problems but I must say I don't like the iPhone at all. Way overpriced and way less functional. I will not comment the Apple "cultists" because there's not much to say.
I'd have to agree on the iPhone. Tried it once after years of being an Androider and I didn't get the hype at all. I really couldn't figure out why people loved them so much. I paid a lot for it and it didn't change my life for the better at all. It actually made me pretty
miserable.

Glad to be back to the world of Android!:lol:

Hypercaffium

Reaction score
Like I said, it's usable. It does some things better than others, it looks elegant (but I don't give a damn), it's a cool piece of gear but imho isn't practical nor intuitive at all. Plus, when it comes to connectivity in general it's really comical.

Polska

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 as my personal phone (have always used android) and an iPhone for work. Honestly, they both do what I need them to do. Call, message, browse the internet. I never used iTunes, so that was never a concern. I don't necessarily think one is better than the other. Kind of a Ford vs Chevy thing. As long as we don't drop calls, messages go through and I can get on the interwebs I'm happy.