OT: Does Anyone Have Jobs For DFO Members?

bigbonzo

DFO Star
Reaction score
I don't know how this will work out. but I'd thought I'd give it a try.

With so many folks being laid off and needing to work, I thought I'd set something up here for folks that have jobs available where they work for people in their area.

So, if you need help in your company let people know. Also, where your company is.

Perhaps, anyone that is interested in a job posted could send them a personal post

Thanks. I hope this will help some folks. Good luck.

Last edited:

PressRoll

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I am a manager in the service department of an Ag equipment store in Central PA. We are looking to hire one or two technicians. PM me if you would like more details.

drummerfish

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
i also work at ups. they're always hiring as people always come and go, but i'm at one of the main hubs and its not that busy its average for this time of year. though i'm sure its busier in some places more than others.

yes, people are buying online more at this time but i'm only working part time (as everyone is) and its union, so they take a cut. but if you need a gig then its not bad and they say their flexable, so if you have another job you can pick a shift.

kenshireen1

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I appreciate this thread but I ask that you all weigh the potential of contracting Covid in many of these face to face job openings and unwittingly passing it along particularly if you are asymptomatic.

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
I could use some cymbals cleaned. I mean the old fashioned way. Zildjian Cymbal Cleaner and a basket full of rags that turn black in a minute., Any one?

Tmcfour

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have a friend who is a manager at Whole Foods (also a hell of a bass player). He says they are hiring, 15/hr + 2/hr hazard pay, so basically 17/hr. Also, all the overtime you want at double time. 34/hr ain't a bad way to pay some bills.