OT: Geddy Lee At Rock Hall

bigbonzo

DFO Master
Reaction score
I just found out that Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson will be at the Cleveland Rock-N-Roll Hall of Fame next weekend, on Saturday January 19th.

Apparently, Geddy will be promoting his new new coffee-table book, “Geddy Lee’s Big Book of Beautiful Bass.’’

Does anyone plan to go?

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
The interview and booksigning is limited to Rock Hall members and Rush fans who pay $100 and $125 via ticketing.rockhall.com, which go on sale at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 10. Each ticket includes a copy of the book, access to the interview, a commemorative credential and access to all the Rock Hall exhibits, said the museum in a release announcing the event. Tickets are limited to two per transaction, the museum said.

Last edited:

bigbonzo

DFO Master
Reaction score
The interview and booksigning is limited to Rock Hall members and Rush fans who pay $100 and $125 via ticketing.rockhall.com, which go on sale at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 10. Each ticket includes a copy of the book, access to the interview, a commemorative credential and access to all the Rock Hall exhibits, said the museum in a release announcing the event. Tickets are limited to two per transaction, the museum said.
Thanks, but I already saw that.

So, are you going?

Last edited:

Hobbs

Reaction score
I don't think musicians should expect fans to pay to hear them talk or to breathe the same air.
I'm sure Geddy Lee has plenty to say worth listening to. I have more respect for him selling tickets for a book he produced than for the R&R HOF where it'll be held. Because isn't the HOF just a grabby, half-nonsensical arm of Rolling Stone Magazine that was forced to allow Anchovy into the hallowed halls?

Probably getting away with that comment (for now) since Geddy plays keys and bass. But what if it were Neil Peart ?...