header.nohb.html

OT: Handles and Avatars

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
My avatar is Major Matt Mason.
It‘s a nod to my favorite childhood toy and the dreams they birthed in me to work with NASA.
I ended up subcontracting with NASA in my adult years … working specifically with the astronauts aboard the ISS.
My handle … will remain unstated.

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
Most people now call me Vista in the offline world. I prefer it because my actual government name has always made me the target of fun ('be draggin' and etc.), so now the only time I use Erasmus or E.J. is when I use a credit card or travel by plane.

Rock Salad

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
One day when we were delirious from lacquer fumes my coworker friend was saying how our work was solid, solid, salad, rock salad and it was about the funniest thing we had ever heard. After about ten minutes of rolling on the ground laughing the fresh air got to us, but the memory remains. And it's my goal in drumming to be rock solid but fun- not too serious. Random pics of my kit in my avatar usually
My stage name is going to be 5-0 for Hawaii 50, because I don't live there no mo'

Andrew

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
One day when we were delirious from lacquer fumes my coworker friend was saying how our work was solid, solid, salad, rock salad and it was about the funniest thing we had ever heard. After about ten minutes of rolling on the ground laughing the fresh air got to us, but the memory remains. And it's my goal in drumming to be rock solid but fun- not too serious. Random pics of my kit in my avatar usually
My stage name is going to be 5-0 for Hawaii 50, because I don't live there no mo'

Andrew
Lacquer fumes, huh?

Gotcha

:p

TheBeachBoy

Ringo Fire
Reaction score
My username is because the Beach Boys are one of my favorite bands, tied with the Beatles. My avatar is a neat 60's or 70's Pearl kit I used on a backline at a 5k run event. It was a while ago so I don't remember too many details about the kit.

Johnny K

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Mine is a mock-up of a 22" stained glass pane I designed for my wife, who does stained glass, to make for me. If she ever gets around to it. I have a donor 22 BD shell to mount it on, ready to go! The idea was to put in a light fixture and mount it to the wall above our entrance door which has a 12' ceiling at the landing. If any of you Gretsch guys has a more ambitious wife than mine, that does stained glass, I'll send you the CAD file and you can make your own.

Pat A Flafla

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've been told that only bad guys want to hide behind internet aliases.

As you can plainly see, I'm a 3-year-old girl named Pat. Now the rest of you need to grow up and just use your real names and photos like me.

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
I've been told that only bad guys want to hide behind internet aliases.

As you can plainly see, I'm a 3-year-old girl named Pat. Now the rest of you need to grow up and just use your real names and photos like me.
My last name originally was Mann but my grandparents "Americanized" it when they came here from the old country.

:p

Roch

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
My username is Roch because my name is Roch..My avatar is my drum kit

This could be the most boring post I ever made here at Drumforum

Last edited: