OT Motorcycle Accident

TomN

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
John, real sorry to hear about your son's accident. Wishing him a quick recovery.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Scottlogsdon

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I love but am scared to death of motorcycles.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
check this out if you havent yet. here is a nice way to help out if you can.......thanks!

http://www.drumforum.org/index.php?/topic/53345-save-purdie-shuffles-drums/page__pid__588327#entry588327

mike

HotpotDavid

Reaction score
John, so sorry about your son's accident but it sounds like he has a lot of positive things going for him. I have regular dealings with the fire departments where I live and they all are a close knit family. I doesn't surprise me that your son's fellow firefighters are doing all they can to make you and your family as comfortable as can be during this trying time. My best wishes to you all and hope that your son makes a full and quick recovery.

Hang in there man!
David

TommyWells

Pro/Founder
Reaction score
Prayers and good vibes for you and your boy. He looks like a great kid, too. Tell him we ALL said hang in there and get well!

retired

Reaction score
John, sorry to hear about your son's accident. Good vibes to you and yours, and towards a speedy and successful recovery.

RonR

bellbrass

DFO Star
Reaction score
John,

I've never been through anything like the ordeal you're experiencing right now. I wish your son God's speed, and know that we are all here rootin' for him in our prayers.

blkcortex79

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Prayers to your son and your beautiful family John! He sounds like a strong kid, that'll help him pull thru this ordeal.

nanashi

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I known this is a difficult time for you and your family but hang tough. . Your son will recover.

Marcel

PsychRed

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
John, here's all the best thoughts and prayers for you son's speedy recovery. The NYFD's something else, wish everyone had a bit of that spirit in them, one helluva group of people they are.

BennyK

DFO Star
Reaction score
Thats tough, John . With you and your family today. Benny

drums147

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Bummer about the boy, but he sounds like a fighter and I am sure he will come out on top . . . I am sending massive doses of prayer and positive vibe . . . NAD

Thwack

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I was way and just logged on to see this thread.
John, best wishes and prayers out to your son, you, and your family for what looks like a long road ahead.

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score
I believe in the human Will and the power of thought. I believe that mental energy can be directed. Your well-wishes, thoughts and prayers are a form of energy that my son can really use right now. As his body, mind and spirit begin the hard climb back, he will be surrounded by all the positive energy you have created. He'll be able to draw on that.

For that, and for being such wonderful examples of caring human beings... I thank you.

John

Latest posts