OT NFL playoffs and Super Bowl.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
What a whacky round so far, my prediction at the beginning of the playoffs was Baltimore (who didnt pick them to go all the way) and Green Bay in the Super Bowl.
Titans taking down Baltimore, Chiefs down 24 zip and win by 20....who knew.

Anyway I think it is the Chiefs and Packers in the game and Chiefs win the big one.

Am I betting any money on this....Nope.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Texans fan here... when we went up 24 zip my Mother in Law said..."Wow can't imagine what it will be like by end of the game" I said "oh we'll lose probably 56-24....I was close :( couldn't stop their offense. Packers game, Rodgers did what he does, should be a good game next week against SF. I'd love to see the Titans pull the upset but I think the Chiefs will run over them. I hope GB beats SF but if I were betting I'd say SF and KC and KC wins by 10.

Tomb

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
rooting for the Titans but doubtful they can beat KC. I had Ravens vs. 49ers in the SB. I'm sticking with SF though

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
It's been obvious for years now that the the Texans were never going to go anywhere with O'Brien at the helm. It's just too bad the McNair Family is content with making money over producing a winning team. With all the talent we've fielded over the years we've still contented ourselves with always being one or two pieces short of a complete team. Football in Houston will never attain national relevance until the McNairs are gone.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
It's been obvious for years now that the the Texans were never going to go anywhere with O'Brien at the helm. It's just too bad the McNair Family is content with making money over producing a winning team. With all the talent we've fielded over the years we've still contented ourselves with always being one or two pieces short of a complete team. Football in Houston will never attain national relevance until the McNairs are gone.
Yeah agree, but not much difference than a lot of the owners including the one that moved to Tennessee and the one in Dallas ;) O'brien is a likeable guy and I think could be ok as head coach if we got a good Offensive Cord. to call the plays instead of him! That fake punt faked us right out of the game

Old Dog

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I don't really care who wins! I'm a Colts fan, so I'm just glad the Pats and the Saints are gone. So over those teams.

I like KC except for the wife beater and that stupid chant the fans do.

rhythmace

Rhythmace
Reaction score
Just when I felt like the Texans redeemed us Houston fans ( from the 32 point lead against Buffalo) by coming back from a 16 points deficit, against Buffalo, they go and look stupid against K.C.. I feel like I am wearing a paper sack over my head again. The old Oilers prevent defense. You don't do the fake punt way back in bad field position. You don't kick a field goal on the 6 yard line with one yard to go for a first down. I sure like Watson though. Ace
P.S. And we beat K.C. back in October.

On the one

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Titans/Green Bay...something telling me 49ers will get there or win because I don't think there's a defense that can stop them. And 49ers defense is pretty good also..

fun2drum

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't really care who's in or wins at this point - I just hope it's a good close game for my personal viewing pleasure. My home team is the absolute worst one of the whole bunch. Hopefully my Panthers will turn it around over the next couple of years with the changes going on.

Neal Pert

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I like it when I have a team I kinda like in the Super Bowl or, barring that, a team I hate so that I can at least root against them. This year it's a couple teams I'd forget if I had to make a list of all the NFL franchises plus the Packers and the Niners.

& You Dont Stop

Drumming Since '85
Reaction score
So the former Dallas Texans beat the current Houston Texans and will now face the former Houston Oilers.

How cool would a rematch of SB1 be on the 100th year of NFL?

& You Dont Stop

Drumming Since '85
Reaction score
Pat Mahomes was the Chiefs' leading rusher in the AFC championship. He's finding was to beat you even if there's no one to throw to. The guy has no quit. He quite an inspiration to this Chiefs fan of over 30 years.