OT- nfl playoffs

mfryed2112

DFO Star
Reaction score
Who ya got? Pittsburgh had a major meltdown last night and the Browns were able to capitalize. I don’t see them making it past the Chiefs. I would have been happy with an 8-8 season, The browns exceeded that though. This is not the last you’ve seen of this team, they’ll be back next year!

shilohjim

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've never been so pissed off after a game as I was last night. The most embarrassing loss in Steeler history. Yes, they mounted a "comeback", but it was too late. Time for that aging and overpaid offensive line to be gone, especially Pouncey, who has played terribly all season despite making the Pro Bowl.
I guess I'll be pulling for the Chiefs and Bills this weekend. Screw Cleveland and Baltimore.

Redbeard77

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Saints are hanging in there now that they finally have a solid defense. The matchup with the Bucs (Brady) next week will be big, but the Saints have already beat them twice this year. I'm more worried about them facing Green Bay in the cold.

Houndog

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never been so pissed off after a game as I was last night. The most embarrassing loss in Steeler history. Yes, they mounted a "comeback", but it was too late. Time for that aging and overpaid offensive line to be gone, especially Pouncey, who has played terribly all season despite making the Pro Bowl.
I guess I'll be pulling for the Chiefs and Bills this weekend. Screw Cleveland and Baltimore.
I’m thinking for Final 4
Packers / Saints
Bills / Chiefs

Anything can happen in those matchups .

nmosko

Reaction score
Saints defense looking great! That saints D will be the reason Green Bay doesn’t make it. I’m going:

saints vs. chiefs. Chiefs win 28-24.

I hope the Bills/Browns win it all. I’m a die-hard Panther so if my team ain’t in it I’d like to see the champion be a team that’s never won it before.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Saints defense looking great! That saints D will be the reason Green Bay doesn’t make it. I’m going:

saints vs. chiefs. Chiefs win 28-24.

I hope the Bills/Browns win it all. I’m a die-hard Panther so if my team ain’t in it I’d like to see the champion be a team that’s never won it before.
Yes that would be interesting 2 teams that have never won, heck I dont think The Browns have ever been in a super bowl, my pick at the start of the season was Baltimore to win it all, they are still in the running.

Polska

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Bills already exceeded my expectations this year by winning the division. I had hoped for a playoff appearance and at least 1 win, so I'm thrilled. I think we have some issues on defense that may hurt us going forward, but everything else here is icing on the cake for me. As was already said - anything can happen in the playoffs.

JonnyFranchi$e

Reaction score
OK that Browns game was a BLAST last night. They're all scrappy and hungry. It's fun. I even PICKED them to win in my weekly meaningless pickem league!

I'm on the train now. Chiefs are going DOWN!

Lifelong Packers fan.

So I say Packers/Browns in the SB would be super fun. Packers win by 4, Browns make a great showing, and their fans are just jazzed they did so well and everyone is happy.

JonnyFranchi$e

Reaction score
I haven't seen enough of the Rams to know what to expect. I have a lot of confidence in the Packers this year, especially at home in the playoffs, but you never know.

Houndog

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need the Chiefs to win it all , so my 3peat prediction can happen !!!

piccupstix

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Too unpredictable. Never know which Rams team will show up...
Agreed. Rams' offense inconsistent, though defense has been very good. Starting quarterback dilemma. Injuries all over the place. Add to that, it's what, 10 degrees in Green Bay this weekend? (I slightly exaggerate). They'll need the stars to line up just right. Actually I'd like the Saints to get there. Who dat! Or - Cleveland, if not that it's been too long since they've even smelled it.

Last edited:

Houndog

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something not clicking in KC lately .
They have gotten pretty lucky in a few games recently.

If that team shows up , they are history.

Tcat

Reaction score
Bills already exceeded my expectations this year by winning the division. I had hoped for a playoff appearance and at least 1 win, so I'm thrilled. I think we have some issues on defense that may hurt us going forward, but everything else here is icing on the cake for me. As was already said - anything can happen in the playoffs.
Packer fan here, but I do like that Bills team. I find myself rooting for them as they seem likable. Was a big Marino fan, so my fondness for the Bills wasn’t always there.

drummer5359

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife is originally from Independence Missouri, just north of Kansas City.

With the Steelers out of it again this year, we are rooting for the Chiefs!