OT, NFL Season is here, thoughts on who will be the top teams and Antonio Brown is now a Patriot.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Well the season is here, just heard Pats just signed A. Brown, this could be awesome.

I think, Cleveland is going to make some noise. I think we will see the usual teams contend.

My pick for it all....Kansas City.

But with Brown being a NE Patriot....

dirtysicks

Reaction score
I saw Antonio Brown on the Patriots as soon as the Raiders fined him and made his contract non-guaranteed lol

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
This will be interesting, Coach Bill has made it clear before, in New England, it is the Patriot way, or no way.

Never a dull moment.

mfryed2112

DFO Master
Reaction score
The Cleveland Browns should have a great season, and for the browns I say 10-6 at best, 8-8 at worst. I’m glad we did not end up with Antonio brown, drama queen!!! There should be no guarantees except this, if you play you get paid, no play, no pay, simple as that.

dirtysicks

Reaction score
I personally think Antonio overplayed his drama to get off the Raiders and into the Patriots... I really think he’ll be fine now and go on to have a great season. I think the Raiders got played and did exactly what he wanted.

Titletown Tim

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
My prediction for the top teams?

NFC- Packers, Saints, Rams
AFC- Patriots, Chiefs, Browns

Browns’ fans are way,way,way overdue for some joy.They’ve had their hearts ripped out on numerous occasions. It would be total pandemonium and elation if the Browns could hoist the Lombardi trophy.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Being from the Boston area, I am a big Patriots fan, but also a big Cowboys fan. Cowboys at 425pm Pats at the night game.
A good day for football, but boy those KC Chiefs scare me.

utdrummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
No nfl for me ever again. It will be hard to do but after the kneeling drama and now Goodell teaming up with JayZ, I'm done with these ass clowns. NCAA for me.

ARGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Well the season is here, just heard Pats just signed A. Brown, this could be awesome.

But with Brown being a NE Patriot....
. . . and with Josh Gordon already on the team, they have two guys that could blow the rest of the league away, IF they don't blow themselves up.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
. . . and with Josh Gordon already on the team, they have two guys that could blow the rest of the league away, IF they don't blow themselves up.
they looked pretty darn good last night and only gave up 3 points.

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
Saw the Rams-Panthers yesterday in 90-degree heat.

A blatantly awful call (or no call) on a clear fumble decided the game against my team.

September through November is, by far, our best weather season. I can never understand why so many people spend so much of their Sundays watching boring 4-hour games played by millionaires who just happen to have been born freakishly large and abnormally fast.

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Love to see Cleveland fans suffer, and as a Texas high school football fan I'm happy to see Baker Mayfield, who comes from Lake Travis, the most arrogant program in the state, fail. 43-13 to the Titans in what's supposed to be your first season as a new power in the league? Man, is that embarrassing...

As a Texans fans with no faith in the franchise I'm hoping to see them crash and burn miserably this year and the McNair family forced to sell (which I know will never happen).

Latest posts