OT: Nice, Short Drumming Clip

DrummerJustLikeDad

That's Me, The Silent Son
Reaction score
Drumline in the Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging
This isn't me, nor do I know the guy. Somehow I ended up subscribing to his channel once.

When I think about how I wish I handled the drums, as well as the sound I aspire for my drums and cymbals to make, this is one inspiring example.

I just think this guy's 1-minute clip is a joy to watch and hear, and he deserves more than the 8 views he has so far. The one like is from me. Great feel, nice tuning, lovely choices all round.

Nice work, if this is anybody here on DFO.

Last edited:

hawker

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know who he is....but I'd love to be able to play like that. Very open, airy and complimentary. And I'd LOVE to have his ride. Nice, very nice!!

hawker

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

Matched Gripper

DFO Master
Reaction score
This isn't me, nor do I know the guy. Somehow I ended up subscribing to his channel once.

When I think about how I wish I handled the drums, as well as the sound I aspire for my drums and cymbals to make, this is one inspiring example.

I just think this guy's 1-minute clip is a joy to watch and hear, and he deserves more than the 8 views he has so far. The one like is from me. Great feel, nice tuning, lovely choices all round.

Nice work, if this is anybody here on DFO.

In this video you can see he plays the amazing Yamaha Maple Customs in turquoise finish with the gold lugs!

hsosdrum

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
When a post mentioned Rick Beato it rang a bell with me so I looked through his vids and found this one that features Jack Jones absolutely nailing severalvery familiar drum grooves. He really is a first-rate player.

Last edited: