ot: Our FOOD SUPPLY outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcat

Reaction score
The most irritating part of all of this is the sanctimonious hill people acting like living in the sticks makes them special; as if civilization peaked during the time of the hunter-gatherers. "You poor city dwellers with your movie theaters and international cuisine and art festivals and sports teams and hospitals and museums." Gimme a break.
Live in burbs now and from a major American city, but I have to say we as city folks are getting a taste of our own medicine. Sometimes the condescension directed at “flyovers “ is palpable

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Reaction score
So touchy for a man of god. :lol:

Sorry! Not the kind of touchy that usually means for your sort!
”your sort” ... we’ve met? I’ll go out on a limb and say nope. You do not have a clue.
Trust me ... you would definitely know if I touched you.
You are a sanctimonious prick. Period.

Last edited:

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Reaction score
Please.
Take it to PM if you must.
Because I (and others) don't wish to see this topic locked or deleted due to name-calling and attacks between members.
Many thanks.
Agree.
My apologies. I don’t usually name call. But that guy is such a toe schumph that it’s difficult to not call him out.
I will refrain from this ... starting ... ... ... NOW!

We now return you to your normally scheduled programming.

(I joke, but I am serious here ... no more from me here)

gwbasley

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Living in Florida it is fairly normal to keep a bit of stock in the way of grains and canned goods. We also usually have a few extra bottles of propane in case we are without power...not for a pandemic, but for hurricanes. On the plus side right now, gas is $1.87 and there doesn't seem to be any panic at the pumps.

Not worried about toilet paper...there is a local newspaper that will do fine if it comes to that.

fun2drum

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
For crying out loud you guys, stop this ridiculous stuff. Please refer to Ben's sticky about the corona virus topic and stick to talking about drums. This thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts