header.nohb.html

OT - Random conversation thread

TonyVazquez

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That's the best part.

I mean, if you're going to execute that next move wouldn't that be the first order of business?
That cat wasn't Havin It.
I was hoping to see them duke it out,
the fox running away BALDed
beyond his control,
and a settling cloud of scratch fur
where the fox stood. :-D

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
That cat wasn't Havin It.
I was hoping to see them duke it out,
the fox running away BALDed
beyond his control,
and a settling cloud of scratch fur
where the fox stood. :-D
My money would have been on the fox but you know, at the end of the day sometimes standing your ground pays off.

There's a lot to say about poker face.

drumflyer

Very well Known Member
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Top Gun Maverick….who’s seen it? Great sequel. Saw the first one when I was a pilot in the Air Force. Now I’m a retired airline pilot and it brought back so many memories for me. Really makes me feel old. All I need is one last flight in the T-38. Circle complete!

TonyVazquez

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Top Gun Maverick….who’s seen it? Great sequel. Saw the first one when I was a pilot in the Air Force. Now I’m a retired airline pilot and it brought back so many memories for me. Really makes me feel old. All I need is one last flight in the T-38. Circle complete!
Thank you for your Honorable service!
:thumbleft:

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
Beat my goalie partner 15-5 in a crazy game last night. The only bad goal was an own goal. Tried to play the puck and it went in the net.

Roch

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've started taking 2 mg edibles as they are legal here. I sleep like a baby..no more up at 2:30 for an hour or so..Wifey says I'm in a way better mood..we work together 9 hours a day..she'd know

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hot water heaters such when they break down and it’s an easily replaceable part that nobody carries locally.

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hot water heaters such when they break down and it’s an easily replaceable part that nobody carries locally.
What part? Gas or electric.

Some time ago I changed out the heating elements in an electric heater and the local hardware store had them hanging on the shelf.

Just recently I replaced it and got the heater from that same hardware store.

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
What part? Gas or electric.

Some time ago I changed out the heating elements in an electric heater and the local hardware store had them hanging on the shelf.

Just recently I replaced it and got the heater from that same hardware store.
Gas. The piezoelectric lighter and thermocouple. Rheem has their parts available, AO Smith doesn’t.

SY-ya-nara

Very well Known Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that soccer announcer who goes he shoots and Scoooooooooore!

Except my wife and I I mean a Wii I haven’t scored with her in too long time. More than you need to know but of course I’m going to go on with more, in terms of shooting I’m beyond shooting blanks my barrel has melted.
Edit to add: y’all have to know this is coming you know the edit to add stuff. But even if I haven’t got anything to say more I mean I’ve said too much already but I have to edit to add: