OT - Random conversation thread

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
I had another great game last night. My goalie partner let in 11 and I let in 5. I shut down one guy whom, let’s just say, we’re NOT friends. He tried head hunting me and couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn!

hsosdrum

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh Denise (scooby-doo) I'm in love with you, Denise (scooby-doo).

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
So my wife was flying back from the east coast with our granddaughter who's spending the summer with us and she texts me that there's a squirrel on the wing of the plane they just boarded.

I'm thinking how the hay did a squirrel get on the wing of the plane and asked her if she had a pic.

1655408465861.png

dale w miller

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The worst part about teaching is the parents!

I have owned a swim school for 20 years and I’m over them. Love the kids (even the bad ones), love the atmosphere, love my teachers, love swimming, but these parents are single-handedly wanting me out of the business, a business I’ve been in for the last 35 years of my life.

My program is completely sold out 7 days a week at my own location along with a few locations I do a couple of days a week at that I was asked to do lessons there; private schools, town pools, health clubs, etc. To put it in perspective I run classes on Sundays nonstop from 9 AM to 8 PM at my own location. But for whatever reason these parents think they know more then we do. I’m at the point where I feel like saying to each and everyone of them who complain if you have a problem with what we do than go on into the water and teach them yourself.

It just comes down to they don’t want to take responsibility for their kids down to a special needs boy defecating in our pool by having him wear a water diaper.

I’m incredibly proud of what I created, but I am over it.

C582A885-6F6D-4C21-9406-607022B9AE0A.jpeg

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
The worst part about teaching is the parents!

I have owned a swim school for 20 years and I’m over them. Love the kids (even the bad ones), love the atmosphere, love my teachers, love swimming, but these parents are single-handedly wanting me out of the business, a business I’ve been in for the last 35 years of my life.

My program is completely sold out 7 days a week at my own location along with a few locations I do a couple of days a week at that I was asked to do lessons there; private schools, town pools, health clubs, etc. To put it in perspective I run classes on Sundays nonstop from 9 AM to 8 PM at my own location. But for whatever reason these parents think they know more then we do. I’m at the point where I feel like saying to each and everyone of them who complain if you have a problem with what we do than go on into the water and teach them yourself.

It just comes down to they don’t want to take responsibility for their kids down to a special needs boy defecating in our pool by having him wear a water diaper.

I’m incredibly proud of what I created, but I am over it.

View attachment 566594

I’m not laughing at you, but the commentary in the comics.

The world is upside down, backwards and inside out.