header.nohb.html

OT - Random conversation thread

Reaction score
I asked Retailer A to price match Retailer B. Retailer A said they can not price match Retailer B, because they do not have stock of the product. But, Retailer A doesn't have stock, either....

qiev6.jpg

Lamontsdad

DFO Star
Reaction score
Why would a company hire a person as a Sales Supervisor when they don’t know the first thing about Policies and Procedures? Just asking for a friend.

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
I asked Retailer A to price match Retailer B. Retailer A said they can not price match Retailer B, because they do not have stock of the product. But, Retailer A doesn't have stock, either....
Why would you ask for price quotes for things they don't have in stock?

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Reaction score
Pretty sure I saw a few monarchs around the Sierra Nevada foothills in the last few days.. not many but they're around, if they were actually monarchs.

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score

Lamontsdad

DFO Star
Reaction score

hsosdrum

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've read all about it. The FDA allows a certain amount of TiO2 in food. The lawsuit claims that the amount in Skittles exceeds the legal limit. Just because a plaintiff submits a claim against a defendant does not automatically make the claim true — that's what trials are for.

BennyK

DFO Star
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having a yard sale tomorrow with my neighbour . Ukrainian lady is staying with them for now . Her husband and son are busy back home ....

All proceeds go to the Ukranian parish who know exactly where the funds are needed .

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
I’m in Amish Country — Bird-in-Hand, PA, and on the way home from dinner I saw two people driving separate horse-drawn buggies on the road … There’s also a lot of horse dookie on the road. Wish I could buy my wife a plain Amish frock and romance her with a lot of “thees” and “thous.”
7A04D861-59CA-46D4-A2B5-74558E6EE0F3.jpeg

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
A red Walrus and a blue Walrus were on an iceberg. The red one slipped off. What did the blue one say?

BennyK

DFO Star
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having a yard sale tomorrow with my neighbour . Ukrainian lady is staying with them for now . Her husband and son are busy back home ....

All proceeds go to the Ukranian parish who know exactly where the funds are needed .
Made $437 .00 , but was it ever hot . I'm all wrung out today . Lots of nice folks from all around my neighborhood who I'd otherwise not have met .