header.nohb.html

OT - Random conversation thread

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
I came across a pic of Miss Ukraine in an article that's not important and was horrified at how freakish she looked. It's pretty clear that there's some plastic surgery going on here and I'm including what are probably before and after pics but - who thinks this is an improvement? She looks downright scary.

1664928994536.png

1664929025954.png

DBT

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I came across a pic of Miss Ukraine in an article that's not important and was horrified at how freakish she looked. It's pretty clear that there's some plastic surgery going on here and I'm including what are probably before and after pics but - who thinks this is an improvement? She looks downright scary.

View attachment 586152
View attachment 586153
The Rose’s are beautiful .

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score

View attachment 586152
View attachment 586153
She now looks a lot like Janice, the singer in The Muppets band, Dr. Tooth and the Electric Mayhem.

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
Discovered something that blew my mind today: It's called The Behavioral Despair Experiment.

In a brutal animal experiment in the 50s, rats were placed in a glass of water. Most drowned within 15 minutes.

Here's what happened when the lab workers plucked them out -- just short of 15 minutes. After being placed back in the glasses, the rats kept their heads above water for an average 60 hours.

The belief that they'd eventually be saved again kept them going for nearly three days and nights. Crazy.

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
Here's a conspiracy theory that I'm deeply into: We've all heard the urban legend about Walt Disney's head being cryogenically frozen in the event it's possible to one day bring him back ... What about this, though, that Disney was able to quash that story online -- perhaps forever by naming using the title "Frozen" for their adaptation of "The Snow Queen" by Hans Christian Anderson.

Thus, when you Google "Walt Disney Frozen Head," you only see references to the movie about Elsa and Olaf.

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
Here's a conspiracy theory that I'm deeply into: We've all heard the urban legend about Walt Disney's head being cryogenically frozen in the event it's possible to one day bring him back ... What about this, though, that Disney was able to quash that story online -- perhaps forever by naming using the title "Frozen" for their adaptation of "The Snow Queen" by Hans Christian Anderson.

Thus, when you Google "Walt Disney Frozen Head," you only see references to the movie about Elsa and Olaf.
1665500058846.png

BennyK

DFO Star
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bill Burr as official representative at the United Nations .... what a great sit com that would be , huh ?

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score

View attachment 586152
View attachment 586153

She looks like half of the housewives in the town where I do hair.

Reactions: DBT

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
In a restaurant or a bar, what happens if I screw up the math on a tip. On a $50.75 tab, if I write $10.25 on the tip line, but then make the total $62 or $60.50?

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just put the total in and line out the tip section.

I'm a good tipper too.

I got "the look" ... and some words ... after tipping the check when we were dining out a few months ago.
For some reason, I didn't compute the numbers I was looking at ... I read something different than what was written.
I just laughed it off and chalked it up to a life lesson.
Let's just say, that wait staff celebrated.
And the wife does the tips now.