header.nohb.html

OT: Significant other thinks Sweetwater started skimping on the candy

bbunks

DFO Master
Reaction score
I had 2 orders last week and both had all of the candy I usually get, and one order had 2 bags! My wife took the Tootsie Rolls, I took the Bit O Honey and my grandson got the Smarties. It was a good day in my house.

xtranoise

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
All my recent orders have had candy. I share it with my wife. And sometimes she takes it without asking! We are going to have to talk about that.

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
People are getting their candy!
I guess they read this thread and took notice of all the relentless anger and threats.
Huh … social media works.

langmick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I need to call my Sweetwater Sales Engineer and ask why this is happening. I have six Sweetwater Sales Engineers on staff, with two on-call 24/7.

drumsanity

Reaction score
I have received 3 orders from them in the last month, all had the candy. I couldnt say if they have become chinzee by shorting the candy bag? Because I am a glass half full guy its more then any other company includes in their order boxes to me.

S

swarfrat

Fireball is gone, smarties are gone. The only thing left I eat is the tootsie roll. I've definitely noticed, my kid likes the Smarties

dingaling

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Good riddance to the fireball. I wish we could customize it. I’d get 2 tootsies and the honey one. You reading this sweet water?!?

idrum4fun

DFO Master
Reaction score
My Remo Classic Fit snare-side heads just arrived! Here's what was inside...

-Mark

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg