header.nohb.html

OT: SNOW!

Vistaliter

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
We are supposed to get 18" between now (4PM) and the next 24 hours, North of Boston...

I hope my snowblower works this year...

Sonorholic

DFO Master
Reaction score
Yea, It's been coming down pretty good for a while now. Thankfully it's very cold so the snow is pretty light/fluffy. There's a lot of wind though so I'm sure the drifts will be something in the morning.

DrumBob

DFO Star
Reaction score

I couldn't get mine started, which I expected. That machine costs me $100 to have tuned up every year. POS. It's a Troy-Bilt that I got ten years ago when Troy-Bilt was going out of business. They were probably making garbage at that point. I'm buying a new one and am not telling the wife. I'm just going to bring it home.

ARGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score

I couldn't get mine started, which I expected. That machine costs me $100 to have tuned up every year. POS. It's a Troy-Bilt that I got ten years ago when Troy-Bilt was going out of business. They were probably making garbage at that point. I'm buying a new one and am not telling the wife. I'm just going to bring it home.

My neighbors and I have had great experiences with Toro.

coreylolz

Reaction score
Yep, snowing quite well here in Tennessee.

And as usual, everyone has forgotten how to drive.

brodeo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
We had a sunny Xmas here in Fort Collins, 45 miles north of Denver. It's all supposed to hit us on Wednesday but it's surprising that there hasn't been anything up till now.

69OysterBlue

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

Buy a Honda - mine has been absolutely bulletproof for the past three seasons with virtually no maintenance. Four stroke engine eliminates the need to mix gas and oil. Really works well for us and I live in the snow belt area east of Cleveland.