header.nohb.html

OT: social media troubles

noreastbob

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The scientific method has been throughly co-opted through government grants and a relentless quest for profit and market share and as a result has been required to propagandize for its maters.

This little bit of enlightenment is now the last you heard.
Huh? Dude... your brilliance must be on a magnitude far above my meager capacity to fathom. Regardless of the spelling.

Last edited:

noreastbob

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I am ready to remove all trace of myself from social media. I was happier when it didn't exist. Social Media is not real life. It's a bunch of crap that only exists to incite outrage and get clicks. Follow the money. It's all about the clicks. And this is true from both sides. It's a battle for clicks.
It's all about ad revenue just like almost every site on the net.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Social media.... never had it, never will. It's none of your business what I'm up to and I don't care what you think about it.

Although I do like reading the comments on Yahoo "news articles" sometimes.....

Pat A Flafla

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Social media.... never had it, never will. It's none of your business what I'm up to and I don't care what you think about it.

Although I do like reading the comments on Yahoo "news articles" sometimes.....
I used to be one of the social media dung beetles, but in 2016 I fled the mountain of e-poop and never looked back. From the outside in, I wonder why people are so happy burrowing around in that filth.