Ot St. Louis guys..finally our blues!!!

agogobil

Drum Czardine
Reaction score
It's about dam time! Many memories of "watching" their games on my little transistor pocket radio.

So cool that they sold out the empty Enterprise Center AND got 25,000+ (last I heard) into the Cardinals' Busch Stadium (in the rain) to watch the away games ... all money going to charity.

Tigerdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I didnt see last night but not to be lost is Rask played goalie about as well as you can in the playoffs. He was masterful against the Blue Jackets because I saw that series.

thejohnlec

Reaction score
Congrats from this long time Bruins fan as well. This final series was highly entertaining and featured some stellar hockey. The clincher in my mind was Binnington - he was absolutely a brick wall in game 7.

Cheers and enjoy - a tremendous come from behind season for the Blues!

jptrickster

DFO Master
Reaction score
Happy for the Blues and St Louis
Almost a 4 zip shutout game 7 !
Fortunately for Boston they were able to escape total home ice embarrassment and get there lonely one goal after pulling Rask giving them a one up advantage.
Great series till the very end props to the underdogs and there long awaited Lord Stanley Cup! Time for a shave fellas.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
well Being from the Boston area, was bummed but congrats to the Blues, good series though.

Tomb

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
it was painful to watch our B's go down in flames like that, but congrats to the Blues and the city of St. Louis. Well deserved

snappy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
A sport where they pound on each other all game and series long
and then get in a line
to shake hands at the end.
Beautiful.

SKSMITH

Reaction score
Pretty sweet for the long-suffering big Blues fans that have followed for years. I know a few.
52 years since the expansion. Before they realigned the divisions, the Blues went to the finals their first 3 years of existence & never won a game, and at one point went to the playoffs for 25 years straight.
Happy to see them finally win it all. They apparently, as a team, went to a local pub (OB Clark's) last night and let's say had a few cold ones..... It was quite a scene from what I have been told.
Steve