OT - Super Bowl predictions

multijd

DFO Veteran
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far I'm spot on, could be luck though but yeah... I'm not sure. :lol:

If Tom Brady wins another SB with a garage team like the Bucs I'm blowtorching something.

Really would have been a sweet season if the Bills beat Brady and his new team but eh... life.
I was really hope to see the Bills face Brady in the playoffs but I really don’t want Buffalo to lose another one.

Squirrel Man

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was really hope to see the Bills face Brady in the playoffs but I really don’t want Buffalo to lose another one.
Oh man, Jim Kelly. What'd he tank, 4 SB's?

Still, get there and lose isn't anything to be ashamed about but man, the Bills were on fire this year, that would have been great. I didn't watch any of the games today, dealing with plumbing stuff all day.

At least in this stupid world we live in lately it's something decent to talk about.

Matched Gripper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Oh man, Jim Kelly. What'd he tank, 4 SB's?

Still, get there and lose isn't anything to be ashamed about but man, the Bills were on fire this year, that would have been great. I didn't watch any of the games today, dealing with plumbing stuff all day.

At least in this stupid world we live in lately it's something decent to talk about.
Jim Kelly? Tank? Don’t think so!

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
So, it's the 'GOAT' vs the 'Kid'...

...and I'm going to go out on limb here and predict the team with the most points, hands down, is going to win this one!!!

Anybody in any Superbowl pools of note?

Sinclair

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Was sorry to see the Bill's loose. At this point please dear god is it really necessary we see Brady win another Super Bowl? I know it's with a different team lord, but must that matter at this point? In all your omnipotent wisdom you surely know that the Chiefs are the superior team. Please see to it that they play well and flat out embarras Brady and Tampa Bay. Amen.

drummer5359

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm really disappointed that Tampa Bay beat Green Bay. I'm not a Brady fan, not even a little.

I want to see Mahomes and the Chiefs dominate the Brady & the Buccaneers.

& You Dont Stop

Drumming Since '85
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Packers have some serious questions to answer and I hope the Wisconsin sports media is as tough on the coaching staff as they should be. I'm far from a strategist, but there were some huge head-scratching moments in the 4th quarter. Tom Brady is about the last person I want to see in the super bowl but thumbs up to that franchise for being aggressive in assembling a team that quickly got them to their destination. The Bucs displayed some punishing defence at Lambeau yesterday...something you have to do in the playoffs.

Go Chiefs

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
The Packers kicking the field goal late in the 4th quarter, to me made no sense. If they score a td
go for 2, dont make it defense stops them, get the ball back, then hit a field goal, win the game.

Dont make the td, Bucs have ball in their territory, defense stops them, now a Td is a must plus the 2 points.
Either way by kicking the field goal they would have to score a td to win.

A good game though, interesting, Bucs went 7-9 last yr add one Tom Brady and they are now in the Super Bowl, coincidence, nope, he is no stranger to this.

John DeChristopher

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I predicted the Chiefs would have a resounding win over the Bills. I have to admit, at first I thought I was way off, but as soon as the Chiefs found their groove, they were unstoppable.

I thought GB was going to beat TB, but was happy to see my man Tom Brady prevail (let the hating begin!) lol It's going to be a great match up in the Big Game.

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
Great thing about the Superb Owl is it's a positive portent for big-time stock car racing at Daytona Motor Speedway the next week! I'll be watching with even more interest knowing I'll probably be at Charlotte and Martinsville when the NASCAR circus returns to its home region in October!

Tomb

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Packers kicking the field goal late in the 4th quarter, to me made no sense. If they score a td
go for 2, dont make it defense stops them, get the ball back, then hit a field goal, win the game.

Dont make the td, Bucs have ball in their territory, defense stops them, now a Td is a must plus the 2 points.
Either way by kicking the field goal they would have to score a td to win.

A good game though, interesting, Bucs went 7-9 last yr add one Tom Brady and they are now in the Super Bowl, coincidence, nope, he is no stranger to this.
I didn't understand that FG either. I'm sure there's a lot of second guessing going on today in Packer land. Anyway, I'm happy for TB12, and Gronk!

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't understand that FG either. I'm sure there's a lot of second guessing going on today in Packer land. Anyway, I'm happy for TB12, and Gronk!
I know, even the announcers were a little stumped, even if GB didnt make the 1st down or TD, they still would have had a shot, not good odds but worth the risk.