OT the Red Sox...Rays series .....WOW

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Killer series. I can't freaking believe that Rays team isn't going to be in the World Series. They were so freaking good and so frustrating to play. Fingers crossed Houston takes care of business in Chicago tomorrow and we get an all-sign stealing ALCS.

snappy

DFO Veteran
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fingers crossed Houston takes care of business in Chicago tomorrow and we get an all-sign stealing ALCS.
It almost happened last year...
Astros vs Dodgers W.S. rematch
would be Great!
(sorry Ben)

Last edited:

hsosdrum

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile my Dodgers couldn't muster even one measly run to tie the Giants and send the game into extras. (I think the Giants brought the wind from old Candlestick Park with them tonight...) We'll get 'em tomorrow!

(I always hope for Dodgers/Yankees in the W.S. since we're 3-8 against them in it since 1941, but that'll have to wait until next year...)

A_T_P

Reaction score
Very entertaining series! Hats off to the Sox....a few Rays players were non-existent offensively (Lowe, Zunino to name a couple), and if Diaz doesn't make that throwing error in the 9th I believe it'd go to a game 5.

But! Again, hat off to the Sox, hoping it's Red Sox-White Sox series coming up here.

NobleCooleyNut

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was some darn good baseball and being a Red Sox fan it was especially thrilling .

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
As long as the Red Sox can completely embarrass The Cheaters all is good. Some ex Dodgers on the Sox with Alex Verdugo, Kike Hernandez.

Last edited:

hsosdrum

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dodgers win!!! Game 5 for all the marbles in San Francisco on Thursday.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe one day the Red Sox with update that crappy park so everyone can play in it. Frustrating that the Jays could of spanked either team.
Obviously you have never been there, only the best and most famous Park in baseball, and oh about the
Blue Jays, you see need to get into the playoffs to spank the other team, hey there is always hockey, Ha !

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Frustrating that the Jays could of spanked either team.
I thought the Dodgers might have kept Ryu. Arozarena and VG jr are complete studs. Springer (cheater) is decent too. Surprised they didn't get past the Red Sox. As long as the Cheaters are humiliated.

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I thought the Dodgers might have kept Ryu. Arozarena and VG jr are complete studs. Springer (cheater) is decent too. Surprised they didn't get past the Red Sox. As long as the Cheaters are humiliated.
Alex Cora is the manager of the Red Sox.

NobleCooleyNut

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad the Giants/Dodgers series came down to an umpire crapping the bed.
I agree - horrible call and horrible way to end a game . I was really hoping the Giants would have won that series . Then again , I was hoping the Cardinals would have beat the Dodgers as well .
Fortunately my favourite team the Red Sox are still in it .

hsosdrum

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad the Giants/Dodgers series came down to an umpire crapping the bed.
I agree 100%. I'm a lifelong Dodger fan and that left a sour taste in my mouth. A ref's call should never decide the outcome of a game, let alone a postseason series. Would've been better to call 'no strike' and give Scherzer the one more pitch he would've needed to get Flores to whiff.