OT: Tool!

bigbonzo

DFO Master
Reaction score

Polska

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I'm psyched and will buy it as soon as it comes out, before the haters chime in about how it isn't as good as the first album and blah...blah.

polycrescendo

Reaction score
I'm insanely excited about this. I've seen them about 7 times and it's not just a show, it's an experience. Not many artists can give me chills like Tool does.
Danny Carey is my generation's Bonham.

Bandit

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
But they won't be on iTunes! :( The only band I have to buy a physical copy for, so it can sit on my shelf.

stevil

Reaction score
But they won't be on iTunes! :( The only band I have to buy a physical copy for, so it can sit on my shelf.
They're going to be digital for this release. Negotiating the digital rights was a big part of the album delay.

I'm psyched and will buy it as soon as it comes out, before the haters chime in about how it isn't as good as the first album and blah...blah.
My buddy got to listen to it a few weeks ago. Says it's very Lateralus-y, and very much seems like an album written by the rhythm section.

Old Dog

Reaction score
EXCELLENT! I've totally been wondering what the heck is up with Maynard. Love, love TOOL. A Perfect Circle was good, but on the easier goin' side of what TOOL was.

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it but what the hell do you for 13 years between albums? Seriously? 13 years??

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, and Anna Nicole married for love...

No, it's just that I have been waiting for so long it is hard to believe :)

Tornado

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it but what the hell do you for 13 years between albums? Seriously? 13 years??
I hate to be negative, but I don't expect something that took this long to be their best work. I feel like if took that long to get right, there was a lack of inspiration. I hope I'm wrong.

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
I hate to be negative, but I don't expect something that took this long to be their best work. I feel like if took that long to get right, there was a lack of inspiration. I hope I'm wrong.
That’s my point. Who knows if it took 13 years? Even if it took 5, I’m just curious what they’ve all been doing the other 8. I guess being independently wealthy has its perks!

Latest posts